19*

Your P.O.V.~

The werewolves had finally finished explaining everything to Addison. Willa had started to trust both Addison and you a bit more, as they began telling you all about the moonstone. You really wanted to help them but you had no idea how to do it. But they had given you makeovers, that were super cute! 

You were wearing a dark purple body tight leather skirt, with a beige tank top a dark gray sleeveless coat with a faux fur collar. Addison had tight brown leather pants a light brown shirt, a sleeveless purple coat with a faux fur collar.

Your white hair was in a pulled back braid hairstyle. Addison's hair was pulled back with small braids, in some places. Your nails had both been painted purple and they'd given you some smoky purple and gold eyeshadow.

You were holding Wyatt's hands as he gave you a tour of the wolf den, while Addison sat down with Wynter and Willa on the couch coating. Wyatt seemed really excited to show you around his home so of course, you agreed when he asked you if he could give you a tour.

"Okay, here are the bedrooms!" Wyatt said pointing to a wall that had tons of little cave entrances in it. "Wanna see my room?"

you felt your whole face turn red as he looked at you with a smirk. You knew that nothing was going to happen but you just felt like it was such a big step to go into his bedroom. To see the place where he spent all of his free time. 

You nodded shyly, as Wyatt led you over to a small car entrance. Wyatt being nimble crawled through the cave entrance quickly, as you carefully crawled in through it. Once you entered the small cave you stood up looking around. 

The room was pretty simple, it had a bed, a dresser, and some empty space in the middle of the room. He had a shelf with various kid toys on them as well as some pretty rocks, and to the sid of the room was a small desk. On the wall were some posters, of- wait was that froyo?

"I love it!" You said sitting on his bed, as he smiled sitting down on his desk chair the wrong way.

"Thanks." He said smiling.

"Just one question. Why froyo?" You asked laughing.

"Well, it sounds awesome but I've never gotten the chance to try any," Wyatt said sighing as he dreamt of the sweet cold snack.

"I don't really like froyo, but once we find that moonstone you can bet we'll be going on a froyo date," You said smiling at your real boyfriend, who smiled back happily.

Just as Wyatt was about to reply, they heard a scream, outside. You and Wyatt quickly scrambled towards the cave entrance scrambling out as fast as possible looking towards the den entrance to see Zed clutching his Z-band starting at the wolves viciously.

"Addison! (Y/N)!" Zed yelled looking back in forth between you and your sister.

"Zed!" You and Addison yelled at the same time.

"Don't make me take this off! You don't want to see me, zombie, out!" Zed yelled viciously clutching his z-band which he was ready to rip off at any moment.

"Wolves!" Willa said commanding the werewolves, to get into a stance.

"Stay back!" Zed yelled angrily.

"No!" You screamed as Zed ripped his z-band pushing an approaching werewolf out of the way violently.

"No! No, stop!" Addison screamed picking up his z-band wrapping it back around his wrist.

"Zed! We want to be here!" You yelled pushing through the crowd to stand beside him and Addison.

"What?" Zed asked angrily, looking between you and Addison.

"But... but you texted 'Help!'" Bree whispered stepping out from the shadows.

"Yeah, I needed help on the chemistry homework. Didn't you see the beaker emoji?" Addison asked awkwardly.

"Oh... I see it now." Bree said bashfully. "By the way, I love this new look girls. New hairstylist?" Bree asked changing the subject. 

"Werewolves, they know hair," Addison said smiling.

"And manicures." You said showing off your purple nails.

"Mmm-hmm," Wynter said smiling brightly as she nodded her head.

"They think we could be werewolves too." You said motioning between you and your sister.

"What? How?" Zed asked.

"Maybe a grandparent," Addison said shrugging.

"Our hair means something. This could be our pack." You said confidently looking at Wyatt's face.

The moment you looked into his eyes you just knew that this was where you belonged. This was your pack.