Chapter 7: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

[ When the working day is done,
oh girls, they wanna have fun ]

---

      The next day, I've once again gone to the diner. I enter, hearing the bell once again and smile when I see Yomara. "Hey, Emily! You came back!" She says with a smile. 

      "Yes! I couldn't resist not having another one of those pina coladas." 

      "Already on it. Oli! Get Emily her pina colada!" I sit in the same seat I sat yesterday. "So how was your day?" 

      "Very relaxing, actually. I didn't work today, so I just had a chill day." I say. 

      "Well, that's nice. I wish I was off." She sighs putting her hands on the counter. 

      "Here ya go, sweetie." Oli says placing my smoothie in front of me. 

      I thank him before taking a long sip, "God, this is amazing." I groan, throwing my head back. "Oli, I don't know how you do it, but you better have one ready for me every day."

      I point to him who salutes me, "Yes, ma'am." Yomara and I laugh as Oli goes back to work. 

      "What time does your shift end?" I ask Yomara taking another sip from my drink. 

      "Uh..." She checks her wrist watch, "In about 30 minutes." 

      "Great. In 30 minutes we will meet at Denny's for dinner." 

      "I don't know..." 

      I roll my eyes, "Yomara, come on. You look over-worked." I tease telling her the same thing she told me. 

      She groans, "Ugh, FINE!" 

      "Yessss. I will see you later then," I say taking out some money. I hand her the money, which she puts into the cash register. "I expect you to be at Denny's." I say. 

      "Yes, yes. I'll be there." She rolls her eyes handing me my receipt. 

      "Okay, bye Yomara." I wave. "Bye, Emily." She waves back as I walk out of the diner.

---

      "Yes! I knew you'd show!" I say to Yomara, who sits in front of me. 

      "Yeah, yeah. Have you ordered yet?" I shake my head. 

      "I just ordered you a water. I didn't know what you'd want." I say. 

      "Nah, it's fine." She says. We scan over the menu as the waitress brings our drinks. 

      "Are you guys ready to order?" 

      I look up to Yomara, "Go ahead and order first." She says. 

      "Um, I'll get the California Club Sandwiches." I say closing the menu. 

      "I'll get the cheese burger." Yomara and I had in our menus and thank the waitress. We look back to each other. "So, have any exciting things happened since you got to LA?" She asks taking a sip of her water. 

       "Um, I had my very first professional photography session." I say with a shrug. 

      "Oooh. Photography. Do you work at that fancy agency near Hollywood?" 

      I nod, "Yeah, actually. You know about it?" 

      She scoffs, "Honey, everyone does. That place is really known." I nod, "Have you done any celebrities? I hear they do famous people." 

      She takes a sip of her water, "One Direction." I blurt. She stops drinking her water and gives me a long stare. 

      "You're not joking?" 

      "No..." Her jaw drops. 

      "Holy shit! Were you freaking out? How did they smell? Were they as hot as they are in pictures?" 

      "Yomara, shh." I laugh. "And no, I wasn't freaking out." 

      "How can you not?! It's One Freaking Direction!" 

      I shrug, "I don't know. I don't listen to them." I say. "Plus, I have to keep it professional." 

      Yomara scoffs again, "Professional, my ass! How can you be professional with One Direction?" I shrug, "Please tell me you at least saw them shirtless." 

      "Yomara!"

---

      It's been another week and right now, I've finally finished editing One Direction's photos. I look at the finished products, satisfied with my work. I only hope that they like them too. I proudly enter James' email address and the subject. What should I write for the subject? I shrug and only type in The Boy's Pictures. 

      I attach the pictures and type in a short message.

      'I hope you like the photos. Feel free to leave any feedback, it will be very helpful for my future projects! I look forward to working with you again!' 

      And sent.  I let out a yawn and shut off my laptop and get up. Considering it was only 5 p.m, I go into the living room and order myself some Chinese food as a small treat. I watched Disney movies until I got tired and went to bed. 

------

[ Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cindy Lauper ]

------

A/N:

Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss Chapter 7 = Complete, Hotel = Trivago

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx

[Edit] Sorry I haven't posted... but thanks for 93 reads! I know it's not a lot, but still!