Chapter 48: BRIGHT.

[I found my life in between a first kiss and a last goodbye]

      I haven't talked to Niall. I leave tomorrow and I can't leave without knowing that he'd be okay with it. I've been sleeping with Harry and Louis also because it all happened last night. When I woke up, I had to go to my room to get my things and then came back with Lou and Harry. They've been supportive along with Liam and Zayn. According to Zayn, they were doing a going away party for me today after the show. Because it was my last day with them, I let it slide. 

      I walked out behind Louis and passed my room just as Niall came out. His hair pointed in different ways and the way he looked, resembled like he just got out of bed and left. I sighed and continued to walk. We got onto the bus and I sat next to Liam who shared his snacks with me, which was amazing because I was really hungry. "Why not sit next to Niall?" He questions in his usual quick voice. 

      "Do you not want me to sit next to you?" I joke. 

      "No, no. I was just wondering." I giggle and place my bag at my feet. 

      "He and I had a disagreement last night." I say. 

      "You told him, didn't you?" I nod and move a strand of my hair behind my ear. 

      "Yeah, but he deserved to know." I say sadly. Liam nods, "Knowing him, he'll make a big gesture to say that he's sorry." Liam assures. I nod with a smile, I take a Cheeto from his big bag and shove it into my mouth. 

---

      I took pictures during the show, even though I didn't need to. They all had sadness spread across their faces making my heart break. When it came time to sing Happily, I noticed the tears building up in their eyes. I felt tears building up in my own. "Baby, be with me so happily." Harry sang with his voice cracking. As the song ends, they start to walk about on stage. "Sorry if we're a bit emotional today." Harry says wiping his hand against his jeans. "Today is our photographer's last day with us." He says with a sniffle. 

      "Yeah, and through the time that she's been with us, she's grown like a sister to us." Zayn continues. 

      "For most of us at least." Louis jokes nudging Niall with a wink. 

      Niall blushes, "This is also her favorite song from us." He says. 

      "Before we begin, we love you, Emily. You'll have our support no matter what and you'll always be our little sister." Liam says as the chords to You And I began to play. 

      I wiped away the tears that fell and felt James slightly shake me in a comforting manner. "I figured it out... Figured it out from black and white. Seconds and hours... Maybe they had to take some time..." Niall sang. 

      The crowd do the transitions between the boys like in the video. I sang along to the chorus, "You and I... We don't wanna be like them... We can make it til the end... Nothing can come between you and I...

      I'm going to miss these boys so much. They got me out of my comfort zone and I have grown really close to them. God, they were all like brothers to me. Still are, obviously. 

      As the song ends, Louis blows a kiss my way. I smile and he jogs off with the boys. "This next song, we had to put it in here today because when we first met her, her phone rang and we danced to her ringtone." I laugh at the memory and the picture I took came onto the screen behind them. 

      "Ah, there it is!" Liam gushed looking back at the screen. I laugh at Niall's face in the photo and sigh. 

      "When she came back from the call, we asked her to play the song. She played it and that's how we got this beaut." Harry gushes. 

      "If you know the words, sing along. If you don't, record it and then look it up later." Louis says. "Excuse us if we make a mistake because we don't really know Spanish." The crowd literally screams and the music to Pretend starts to play. "I only love you in the middle of the night, that's when you're on my mind. Every time I get the feeling I can't fight, and I know it just ain't right..." Louis sang. 

      "Al borde de perderte otra vez, ahora que estás tan dentro de mi piel. No sé qué puedo hacer si estás con él... But for now we just pretend..." Niall continued. 

      They learned the song for me? I pout with a smile as Liam sticks his tongue out at me. 'This is because of you.' He mouths. I roll my eyes and dance slightly with the music while clapping my hands to the beat. I see Niall smile at me. I smile back and continue my actions as they keep singing. 

      God, I love them so much.

------

[BRIGHT - ZAYN]

------

A/N:

broooooo nooooooo two more chapters :(((((

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx