Chapter 10

"Man of iron, tell me what happened to my brother," Thor demanded when Tony approached the Avengers, after Loki went to his room.

The other Avengers were looking at him as if he had lost his mind by letting Loki stay in the tower. Maybe he had.

Clint's face showed betrayal, and he glared at Tony angrily.

"How could you, Tony, leave him here after what he did? What he did to me? "

"Director Fury is on his way," Natasha said coldly, putting a hand on Clint's shoulder. "You should have contacted S.H.I.E.L.D. immediately.

"Yeah, yeah, not everything revolves around S.H.I.E.L.D.! "Tony snapped. "And this is my tower, my rules. So Loki will stay here. "

"I need to see my brother," Thor said firmly, but with a little bit of hope. Even after what Loki did, he still cared about his little brother.

"No, Thor, now is not a good time. "

"Jarvis, alert me when Fury arrives. I'm explaining things only once. I really should have a drink now."

Steve and Bruce said nothing, just stood in the corner. The latter was worried about his friend, but he was more worried about Loki. He had seen how Loki looked, and he know a PTSD when he saw it.

"At least let me check on him. What happened to him? "Bruce asked.

"He thinks we're fucking Chituari! I'm the only one who can check on him, he freaks out when he sees anyone else, and calls them Chituari. "

"And why does he think that? "Steve asked. He didn't approve of anything Tony was doing. He knew, even if Tony appeared to have forgotten, that Loki is dangerous.

"Sir, there is a woman standing on the roof. She appears to be an Asgardian. "Jarvis' voice interrupted Tony when he was about to answer.

"An Asgardian? Thor, can you go to see who is this? I'm going to stay here with Loki, and if they come to take him, they have to get through me first," he said to his team, daring them to do anything to Loki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thor came back with a golden-haired woman. She was wearing a white gown, and she looked beautiful, but there was worry written all over her face.

"My friend, I present to you the All Mother, Queen of Asgard. Me and Loki's mother. "

The Avengers were standing in front of the Queen of Asgard, feeling extremely awkward. Should they bow or shake hands?

It was Tony who broke the silence.

"Ma'am. Uh, I mean, your Highness. Welcome to my tower. "

"You are the man of iron who has been keeping my son? "

"Uh, yes? " She intimidated him. Not many people could do that.

Her face broke in a soft smile, tears threatened to fall from her eyes .

"I thank you for your hospitality. For keeping him safe. Can you take me to him? "

"I don't know if now is a good time . . . I'm sorry. "

"Man of iron, mother is the only one who can help him," Thor said, taking his mother's hand, but Tony stopped him.

"Not you, Thor, I'm sorry. "

~~~~~~~~

The avengers gathered at the room that Tony liked to call the conference room. Nick Fury was standing facing them, glaring at Tony with his one eye.