Chapter 12

"Did you tell him about Vision and the mind stone? "Bruce asked Tony when they were in the latter's lab.

"No, no need to mention Vision now. "Bruce paused and said, "Are you sure from what you're doing? "

"Yes, Bruce, I won't leave him alone! You didn't see that look when I first saw him. "Tony said while working on his new project.

~~~~~~~~

Thor was sitting next to Loki's door. And stood up immediately when his mother came out

"Mother, is Loki okay? "he asked worriedly. His eyes were red from crying.

She touched his cheek gently "Oh my son, you sat there the whole time. " She said in a gentle voice. and Thor smiled at that as he remembered when they were young and Loki was upset with him, he would sit at his door until Loki opens his door.

"You can come in, brother. "Loki would sigh and let him enter.

"Loki is fine now, but we need to discuss what happened to him. Asgard must be warned of the threat of The Mad Titan. "Frigga shuddered when she remembered what she had seen in her son's dreams.

" Man of iron informed us about him. But How is he alive? We believed that he was dead "

"He was the one that captured Loki from the void and kidnapped him from the prison. "Frigga's heart ached for what happened to her precious boy.

"Mother, We must avenge my brother! How dare he lay a hand on a prince Asgard? "Thor's voice was rising, a storm formed outside, but it died when Frigga calmed him.

But then Thor looked at her sadly, "But mother, may I ask, why Loki is afraid of me? "

"He is afraid of me too, my son," she said, looking at the closed door of Loki's room. "B-because when Thanos was torturing him, he used to do this disguised like you and me." She continued.

Her sweet, brilliant, bright boy has suffered and she wasn't able to help him.

~~~~~~~~

Loki was eyeing the food as if it would explode in his face. Frigga was sitting in front of him, watching him, frowning when he didn't eat while Tony was preparing coffee for himself. The other Avengers didn't want to stay in the tower, especially Clint, while Thor was on his floor waiting for his mother to tell him to come and see Loki.

"Loki, you must eat. "Frigga scolded her son as if talking to a child.

"I'm not hungry. "He mumbled. After the events of yesterday, all the memories of the Chituari and Thanos came back to him. And he didn't think that he could put anything in his stomach.

"You want food? "Thanos' cruel voice echoed in the cell. And Loki was hungry, he didn't eat for nearly a week.

He nodded, but this didn't satisfy The Mad Titan. He wants Loki to beg for food, Loki knows that after spending many months in that cell.

"Please, Vinsamlegast húsbóndi. Please. " He suspects that the food will be poisoned, but he was hungry.

Loki shuddered at the memories and didn't want to repeat the same mistake again. He still somehow suspects that the woman sitting in front of him isn't his mother even if his magic is calling for hers.

It was Tony who broke Loki's thoughts. "It's not poisoned, I promise. Fuck I can eat from it. "

"Poisoned? "Frigga's eyes widened and realization dawned on her, they poisoned him! She regretted scolding him.

Loki was looking down, ashamed of himself because even his mother now knows that they have fooled him. Frigga went to his side, and he tensed, thinking that Thanos was done pretending that he was his mother. But Frigga extended her hand to hold his hand.