Chapter 14

"Don't worry, brother. I'm sure everything is fine. "Thor told Loki before he departed. That has been two weeks ago.

Loki knows he can't go with Thor even if he wants, the Asgardians haven't forgiven him and what saddened Loki more is that Odin didn't request to see him.

"Tell mother that I wish to see her. "Loki had told his brother.

Have nothing to do and Tony was in his workshop, working on his iron man suit. Clint and Natasha were on a mission to stop someone called the winter soldier. Apparently, he is Steve's old friend who thought that he had lost him. And Steve was trying to bring his friend back. Loki only knows that he was working for an organization named Hydra, and he was an assassin.

He thought about reading a book about Norse mythology, just to amuse himself and he found himself rather offended about what was written, giving birth to Sleipnir? And the dwarves sew his mouth shut as if they would be brave enough to hurt a prince of Asgard. And Loki killing Baldur with a Mistletoe. Loki liked to do pranks on him but not killing him! Baldur died honourably in a battle. Mortals like to say many ridiculous things. But the funniest story is about Thor dressing like a woman. Thor dressed in a bride gown, Loki laughed at the image that came into his mind. But his smile vanished when he remembered it had been two weeks since his brother left.

He tried calling Heimdall, but there was no response. Of course, the Asgardians still hate him. He sighed sadly. What if something happened? What about his mother? Is she fine? But there are no answers to his questions.

~~~~~~~~~

Jarvis alerted him that a woman was standing on his roof, demanding to see Loki. And he found him sitting on the couch, reading a book.

Why the whole Asgardians love his roof, he doesn't know.

"Loki. "

"Mmm? "Loki glanced at him and then returned to read his book, that bastard!

"There is a woman on the roof. "Aha! That caught his attention. Tony thought when Loki finally gave him his attention.

"Mother? "Loki stood quickly and moved to go to the roof but he stopped when Tony said the woman's name.

"She calls herself 'Sif Bolverksdottir' "

Loki tensed at her name, "What's she doing here? Did she come with the idiots three? "Loki sneered, but his face showed fear. Are they here to kill him?

"No, she is alone and demanding seeing you. "

"What about Thor? " Tony shrugged, whatever she came for there must be bad news.

~~~~~~~

When Loki saw Sif, his breath caught. There were bruises and dirt on her face, and her armor was battered. "Sif. "he said, his voice sharp.

"Are you okay? Do you need medical help? "Tony was the one who asked this question.

"No, I'm fine. "her jaw clenched "I am sorry, Loki. "

Loki's entire body went tensed "what happened? Where is Thor? "

"Everything happened so quickly, Asgard was attacked, Thor came after defeating Surtur and we thought everything would be alright. But then she came. "

"She? What happened to Thor and mother? What about Odin? "he said the last question in a small voice as if he doesn't have the right to ask about his father.

"The Goddess of death claimed Asgard was hers and that she will fight us.. "

"What happened? "Tony asked, why can't they get a damn break!

"Asgard will be destroyed. I don't know who lived or didn't and the Queen and the All-father escaped with Heimdall to protect the Asgardians, he was the one who sent me here "

Loki's face paled, his breathing quickened "Thor? What about Thor? "

But Sif didn't answer "Sif, where is my brother? "Loki looked at her sharply.

"Hela took him. "she looked down, trying to not let her tears fall "I failed him. "

Loki inhaled sharply "no, no I don't believe, you're wrong. "

"Loki, I saw it with my own eyes. She shattered Mjolnir. "tears streamed down her face "He and the warriors three. "

"It's impossible! He is Thor. He can't be dead. Stop saying that! "

"Loki. "Tony said sadly, he can't believe Thor is dead.

"You too, stop this! It wasn't supposed to be Thor! Not Thor. "He said, not wanting to believe her, "I must go now. "

"Go where Loki? "Tony asked.

"To Asgard!"

"There is no way to go, Heimdall sent me and destroyed the sword of the Bifrost, so Hela can't use it. "

"There are other ways, Sif. I won't accept that my brother is dead. He can't be dead. "

"Thor is not in Asgard. We don't know where his body is. "

"He is not dead! "Loki snarled at her. How could she say this!

"Loki, calm down. We need to talk first after making anything rush. "Tony said, tears were gathering in his eyes. "And I will bring someone to tend your wounds. "he said, looking at Sif.

................

An hour went by and there was a knock on Loki's door, he spent the entire hour crying, Sif can't be right. There must be some other way to find where Thor is. He tried to use the link that he made between them when he was young to know where Thor is when they are fighting an enemy or when he can't find him, but the connection was weak and sometimes he can't feel anything.

"Who is it? "

"Sif. "said her voice through the door.

"The door is unlocked. "Sif let herself enter. She looked at Loki for a moment and then said, "I'm sorry. "

"It's not your fault, I know that Thor rushed into the battle without taking "The people who don't want me? Who still hates me? " He said coldly.

"You can't say that! You're still the prince of Asgard. They are still your people. "she said angrily.

"What about your father? Your mother? You will leave them? "She said when he didn't say anything. "Thor gave up his life to save his people and they are yours too." When Loki didn't respond, she stormed out of the room.into the consequences of what might happen. "

She surprised him by stepping closer and embracing him. "I'm sorry for everything that happened between us. Thor told us about everything. I'm sorry for treating you badly in the past. "

Loki pulled first "it's fine. But I still can't believe that he is dead. You know I was supposed to die first defending that oaf. "he chuckled sadly. "But I wasn't there, I wasn't with him. "

"There is something you can do, Loki. Asgard needs you, we must go back to help the people."