The Scent of Our Yellow Diary

Hello hello!
It's here the Book 2.
I added a prologue, which is mainly the summary of book 1 and more. That's because if someone wants to read it without reading Book 1. As this book 2 gonna be very much connected to book 1.
And the first few chapters for those who asked for an Epilogue.
Thanky.

⚪[EDIT] Another Note From Author: Assassin's Brother Book I is no more on the Wattpad. It got deleted. So, if anyone wants to read it, you need to reach me so that I can share a docs version of Assassin's Brother Book 1. Thanks for your understanding. ⚪
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<turn the page colour Black>
<Don't worry...it's not that bad>

I was born in a slum...but my parents were the gentle, kindhearted, loving persons. Probably that's why God didn't want them to live in this world for long... they left me. No, they didn't want to, they were snatched from me. Someone killed my father, and mother hanged herself when she was pushed into an end.
They were everything to me.

So, I have nothing left... Except-       a drunk uncle. He sold me to bar owner...for money, I was used from head to toe. But I refused to give up on life... My life was my parents' gift. They will probably become sad.

I lived the way life dragged me.....until that day-

An old man came to the bar and surprisingly he was different. His sharp eyes didn't gaze upon dirty on me. He didn't join the circus. Will he be my saviour? I didn't think much, I asked him to take me with him. I - I wanted to leave the place...I wanted to get care..

He didn't make a deal, but took me with him.

But everything was a lie, as soon as we get back, I found he wasn't any old man but a young man with a handsome rigid face, well-built body. But he still he seemed a 'good person'.
Without any clue, my previous owner died that night and we left my birthplace.

He gave me home, family, new identity...as his cousin brother.  - A fake but seemed very passionate to me. Who took anyone from the street and give a family?
I understood his angry face was not everything about him. His rude reply not everything about him. He was much more.... suppressed by some story.

I wanted to help my saviour...I wanted to love my saviour...why can't I? He was the God to me. I could do anything for him.
He was unnecessarily brilliant... unbelievable Witt and inhuman fighting skill, even has the medical sense. He was skilled in everything, amazing reflex, and instinct.

I also wanted to be like him.

He taught me how to act in the city, he taught me how to live, he taught me self defence and flight...he provided me with education and -everything.
He taught all the things he knew. He wanted me to live, to survive, no matter what happens to him. Yes, the most powerful person was also living in fear. Why? I couldn't understand that day.

Even though he did so much for me, he kept me in mystery... I wasn't allowed to know about his life, his job, his past, about him but everything.

That makes me more interested in him. So, I stayed. I waited.

But life wasn't easy....strange people- strange behaviour....It wasn't any less torture than before. I have suffered enough...but what was this? These people were too much, they wanted to kill me straightly. Just for Fun!

-    But, I saw him saving me again and again...pulling himself in danger.

My heart already betrayed me and started thumping for him..