Chapter 37

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ GUNS

Chapter 37
|Crossroad or right and wrong|

Leanna Russel

The bedroom grows more boring with each passing second that I spend here alone, wanting nothing more than to be in his arms once again and feel his lips on mine as we kiss. I also want to feel the warmth of the sun outside and not just through the window. But, I know that I'm going to be here for some time so I might as well find something to do. Silas did not tell me how long he's going to be or even if we're going to spend our time together when he is done speaking to that man but I can just feel that we will.

I saw it in his eyes, he wanted to be there with me. Besides I still have not even finished reading him that story which we were both getting deep into and it's rather interesting. I find a bookmark and put into the book so that I don't have to hold it with my fingers and so I don't have to memorize what page and chapter we're on. Then I put the book on the side of the bed and stand up from the bed.

Realizing that I'm still in the swimwear I walk to the closet and enter it. Even after all this time this walk-in-closet still amazes me in ways that is unreal. I've not even dressed in half of this because there is so much of clothes in here but I'm going through them. It's funny that I've not even worn the same clothes twice and when they get cleaned and are put back here once again. I just want to try something new every day which is fun for me to wear and I get to try new things.

Picking sweatpants and a hoodie I dress myself into that for something comfortable to wear I head back into the room and undress of the swimwear and put it aside because I know I'm going to be using that soon once again and then I go into fresh underwear before I put on the sweatpants and hoodie and then I'm ready for the afternoon that is. But, I'm still as bored as ever like I was not even five minutes ago. When I'm without him time seems to pass by so slowly that it can't even be real.

I wish that he were here with me so that I would not be bored anymore. I don't like being bored but I have no control over that. He's talking to that man. I sigh as I head into the library and look around there, trying to find some book to read but with my mind always going to Silas when I don't want it to I find it's rather hard to find a book to read at the moment and once again I sigh. I end up just walking around the library. Trying to find the place where the hidden doors are.

I've never been able to a single secret passageway and it is foul. I want to find them and perhaps use them. Though, I'm not sure if I would be able to see or know where they lead but it would be fun to explore them. It would be even more fun if I had Silas with me while exploring them since he does know them and he knows where they lead and how to find them. I look around the walls and I really look at them. Trying to see the very hint of a door there but it's impossible.

It doesn't look like there are any doors that could lead somewhere but somewhere around this library there are twenty-seven hidden doors and I've only seen one with Silas but I've never truly found one myself. How did young Silas find all of those secret passageways? It doesn't make any sense. If could've done it when he was only child, then I should be able to do it but I can't. I sigh as I'm defeated and I throw myself on a cough that is in the library. I'm far too bored and lonely.

I want to do something. I'm eager to go back outside to the world there and play in the sun and swim in the after and read to Silas under the sunlight. My body craves for it so much, it doesn't want to be stuck inside when I could be out here and playing and laughing and having fun. There isn't even that much to do here inside but to be with my thoughts. Though, there are some thoughts that I don't want to have inside my head. Like of my family, Adam and even Trina and all those that I love.