Chapter 16

Maddies's POV:

   I woke up on my own today which is unusual. No water. No snoring. No nothing. Something is definitely up. I got out of bed and got changed into comfy sweatpants and a light blue tank top. I then grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 1:36

      I walked downstairs and saw Xander there.

     "Hi Xand." I walked over to the counter and sat down.

    "Hi baby, how are you? We were going to wake you up but dad said not to."

    "I'm okay. What happened when I got home?"

   "Sebastian brought you home and told us that you had a panic attack at the doctors and how you were really upset when he said that you can't dance. Oh I almost forgot..... did you really punch the doctor?!"

   Oh shat!! I did not want everyone to find out about that! Oh well they already know now. Sigh. "Yes. But I swear I didn't try to do it on purpose! I just kind of... did it. But after I did it I started freaking out and started crying! And then I had a panic attack. And I'm pretty sure I slept in the car." Ask him about Trent!!

   Alright jeez woman calm your tits. "Umm hey Xander? Do you know what dad was talking about when he said that she stabbed him in the neck he should be dead?"

    He stopped what he was doing and gripped the table really hard. He slowly turned around and his eyes were pitch black. I could feel my hands start to shake because when Xander gets mad you don't know what he's gonna do.

   "Umm Xander?"

   Next thing I knew a plate was flying towards me. "AAHHH!" I ducked down just in time and screamed because I didn't see that coming.

   "FUCK!! HOW THE HELL DOES SOMEONE NOT DIE WHEN THEY STAB THEM IN THE NECK!! YES TRENTS NOT DEAD!!!"

   Shocked. That's all I have to say. I started backing up until I hit a wall. But then the wall placed a hand on my shoulder. Wait what? I looked up and saw Mike and Rodger behind him.

    Theo then burst through the doors and started yelling at Xander. After they finished their little heated discussion Theo turned to me and asked me what he said.

   "Ummm. H-he said t-that Trents not d-dead. And t-then he asked how s-someone d-doesn't die when t-they stab t-their neck." He looked down at me with those cold scary eyes that can make an adult man pee their pants.

   "Take her to dad, we'll be in there in 5 minutes." And with that he left with an upset Xander.

   "Come on Mad. Let's go to your dad," Rodger said while putting his hand on my back.

This is going to be a looooong talk. Maybe I don't know. oh shut up conscious!

Allans POV:

    I was FaceTiming the leader of the British Mafia because apparently Trent is British and stabbed them in the back so now we are working together but the only thing is if we find him we can get the answers we need but then he goes back to Britain.

   "Yes my men know to find him and bring him here, get answers and then bring him to you."

    'Good and if we find him first which I doubt he'll come back here but if one of my men find him over there we'll contact you and you can get your answers. How's Maddie I heard what happened.'