Chapter 19

Maddie's POV:

I woke up to the tv making all this noise. You've got to be kidding me. I just wanna sleeeeeeep!! I slowly opened my eyes and saw grandad, Theo and Tristan watching something. I looked over at the tv and saw that they were watching the news.

"Hey kiddo, I see that your finally awake," Tris said. I yawned and nodded my head.

"What's on the news now?"

"I don't know that's why we're watching it," Theo explained. I got up and started walking to the kitchen to find something for breakfast. I opened the cabinets and just decided that I'd have some cereal. I poured it in my bowl and then got some orange juice and went back into the living room.

I sat down on the couch and started to eat when they showed a picture of Trent.

'Trent Veres was found dead in his house with a gunshot wound in his head. Word is out that he was working against the British mafia. He also attacked the Blake family while they were holding a ball for their daughter. He then—'

I looked over at Theo and saw that he changed the tv. "Why'd you do that?"

He looked over at me and sighed before explaining that he didn't want me to relive something that already happened.

"Where's everyone else?"

"They're at the warehouse just doing business," grandad said.

"Where's Mike and Rodger?"

"They were told to come along with your father and the rest of your brothers. John is here though."

  I turned around and saw John standing by the door. "Hi John!"

  He gave me a little smile and said, "hello Maddie."

  "Sooooo I have dance today so can I go?"

   I could see that they were having a silent debate on whether or not I could go. "I could ask coach if you guys could stay in the room. I mean he loves having you guys there."

   "I'll call your father and ask him if it's ok alright?" Grandad asked. I nodded my head and waited for him to finish the call with dad. A couple minutes went by when he came back in. "Wellll?"

"He said you could go but we have to be in the room with you and we have to have 10 guards either outside or inside."

  "I don't want people to do that I'd rather have them inside than outside."

  "Ok well get dressed and we'll take you to dance."

  I jumped up and ran to my room to get changed. I looked through sooooo many outfits to choose from for dance. I heard that it was going to be hot today. I looked at the group chat that I was in for the competition team and saw that everyone was wearing two piece clothes so I decided on this maroon thing.

 I looked at the group chat that I was in for the competition team and saw that everyone was wearing two piece clothes so I decided on this maroon thing

  I put my hair in a ponytail and packed my bag. I put some mascara on and then grabbed some flip flops and walked downstairs. I walked to the door and grabbed my jacket and put it on. "Come on guys!!"

   "We're coming Mad! Hold your horses!"

   I turned around and waited for everyone to come. When they did I saw another 10 guards with them.

  "Ok me, Tristan, Tim, and John will be inside the studio and the rest of you guys will be at each door wether that be inside or outside. Got it?" Theo said.

  "Yes sir." We then walked out to the car and got it. "You have a water bottle right little one?" Theo asked.

  "Yeah I have three with me." It didn't take long for us to get to the studio. When we walked in I ran to my friends and hugged them.

   "Ahhh if it isn't one of my favorite dancers Maddie how are you kiddo?"

   I saw coach walking through the doors. I walked up to him and gave him a side hug. "I'm doing good."

  "Alright well let's get started with the dances."

  I walked to the front and we started our usual stretches. This is going to be a long day.

Theo's POV:

   I don't know how long Maddie's been at dance but all I know is that I actually am having fun. I love seeing my baby sister doing what she loves and not really worrying about what's been going on with her.

   Dad and the rest of my brothers decided to stop by halfway through the day and what was even better was they bought some chick-fil-a for the girls and they watched a movie.

   "How much longer?" Tristan whined. Yeah he has not shut up about us being here but I can tell that he loves watching her dance.

  "Do you want to get smacked in the head again?"

  "No." I turned my head back to her and saw that it was the last dance that they were doing.

  "Alright you guys did really well today. I'm proud of you guys see you next practice."

  "Thanks coach," all the girls and guys said. Maddie walked over to her bag and put her jacket on.

  She ran up to us and hugged each of us.

  "Eew Maddie your all sweaty."

  "Uh huh thanks grandad." She laughed. We walked out to the car and started our drive home.

  "So what did you guys think?"

  "I really like it. You did so well pumpkin," I said while kissing her head. "Tim your right she is really sweaty."

  Next thing I know is Maddie slapped my arm and told me to shut up. I rolled my eyes even though I had a smile on my face. We pulled up to the house and got out.

"I'm taking a shower!"

  I walked into my room and just laid down thinking about all that's happened to us. But I couldn't be more proud of my family. And with that I fell asleep.

——————————

Sooo I've been thinking I'm going to end this soon. Not because I don't live it but because it's how I want it to be.

Thanks for reading my book.
Comment and vote!!☺️❤️