Who The Fuck Do You Think You Are?

3rd POV 

           Everyone knows the existence of Devil Fruits. Some people view them as demonic items that give dangerous power to a simple human corrupting their minds with evil. Others view them as items that would fulfill their wildest dreams by gifting them with unimaginable power. However, one thing everyone could agree on is the curiosity of the origins of the magical fruits. Absolutely no one knew where these fruits came from. They just appeared. Now and then someone would tell another how a handful of people saw a magical tree that bore such fruits. The tree glowed with such majesty that brought tears to anyone who saw it and held an aura of power. 

           However, just before they could step closer to the beautiful tree, they would hear a snap, and be suddenly teleported to a random island, with no way back to the mysterious tree. People usually just brushed those rumors aside since there was no proof of such a thing. If only they knew the truth. If only they knew someone did plant that tree and grew the multiple fruits that gave people devilish powers. A person as old as the world created these strange fruits just to watch the world struggle for power all for her entertainment. 

           This person was none other than (Y/N) (L/N), a mysterious woman who essentially just appeared out of nowhere when the world was created. She saw the humans come into life and simply thought how boring they all were. Suddenly, she got a burst of something wonderful. Throughout all her life she knew only one thing about humans, their greed. If she gave them power beyond their dreams, just how much greedy could they become? She wanted to know and be entertained. Without delay, (Y/N) materialized a cauldron, lit a fire underneath it with a wave of her hand, and then proceeded to insert random items into it before cutting her hand and adding drops of her special blood into it. 

           After a few hours of concentrating her magic and making it flow into the cauldron, she finally stopped and saw the crystal blue water. She quickly conjured up a simple round blue bottle and made the strange liquid fill it up.

(Y/N) stared at the bottle with excitement and joy but after a few seconds, she frowned

(Y/N) stared at the bottle with excitement and joy but after a few seconds, she frowned. Making people drink strange liquids to gain their powers wasn’t that interesting enough to her. She needed something else, something more tangible, but what? With that, (Y/N) created a golden throne with a large column erecting from behind.