You Wanna Keep Him?

3rd POV

           “I’m so fucking bored!” (Y/N) yelled into the empty void of a dark room as a video of Luffy and his crew on Little Garden was playing in the background. (Y/N) knows that she has to be patient and wait for Luffy to grow up during his adventures until the real fun began but still, she’s an impatient god! With nothing better to do and completely bored out of her mind, (Y/N) decided that strolling through her infinitely large closet would help pass the time. As (Y/N) rose from her bed, a beautiful clean white door, with intricate flower designs, and a gold lining appeared beside her.

           Without a word, the door opened by itself for (Y/N) as she walked in. Once on the other side, the door closed behind her as (Y/N) stared at the endless hallways and floors filled with nothing but clothes, shoes, bags, coats, etc. (Y/N) looked at it for a bit before sighing, “Still too small for my liking.” As (Y/N) walked by she passed by exquisite outfits that any human would be impressed with and probably be worth millions if not billions to them. Not finding anything worthwhile, to her, she began flying up, past dozens of floors before stopping and looking at one floor in particular.

           For the first time, in a long time, (Y/N) let out a genuine smile as she spotted something similar to her. (Y/N) landed on the floor and walked towards a pair of beautiful dresses, worn by white mannequins, with a pair of headpieces on them. (Y/N) went to the one on the left first as she gently caressed the sleeves of it. These two dresses and accessories were precious gifts to her from her second husband, Zankoku (Meaning: Cruel).

This dress was silky in touch and the top half hugged the chest which showed off her large breasts

At the bottom part, it parted open, showing off the legs, and was covered in a soft and fuzzy material

           However, what really would catch everyone’s eyes was the large black and white fairy wings attached to the hem of the dress. A dark smile soon came upon (Y/N)’s face as she remembered that day Zankoku gave it to her. A few days before he gifted her this, she told him how much she hated the pesky fairy race simply because they annoyed her too much and wanted them to suffer painful extermination. She didn’t see but she could tell that her lovely husband was smiling about something but didn’t want to read his thoughts cause she was too lazy to.