Kids...

3rd POV

           (Y/N) grew nervous. The reason for it was because of Luffy. She never really had good relationships with kids. Even with her own kids they never really got… along. (Y/N) gritted her teeth at her own pathetic emotions. You are a literal god with infinite power and a small child, who will bring so much amusement to you in the future, is giving you butterflies. (Y/N) groaned as a pool of lava spawned next to her and without saying anything, (Y/N) dumped her head in it. After a few seconds, (Y/N) brought her head back up as she slapped her cheeks, “You can do this. Stop being such a sad excuse of a god and just say hi to the damn kid. I literally fucking placed fear into 5 grown ass men not even a week ago!” 

           (Y/N) suddenly crouched down, clutching her head, “Why am I doing this?” This is what happens when you don’t interact with mortals that much and stay a lazy bean at home. (Y/N) thought of an idea and acted. She literally gathered all her nervousness, formed it into a ball, phased her hand through her own body, grabbed the orb, and chucked it into the lava pit. There, now she all felt better. She clapped her hands twice and was magically transported onto Foosha Village near Luffy and Ace. (Y/N) suddenly froze. (Y/N) closed her eyes and groaned, she really hates kids. 

           Before (Y/N) could try and run away, Ace saw her and glared, “Who the hell are you?” (Y/N) felt her nervousness disappear as she glared right back at Ace. Teleporting in front of Ace, which shocked him and impressed Luffy, she grabbed Ace's nose and tugged it hard, “Listen here you brat! You shall treat me with the respect I deserve or I shall punish you! Do you understand!” Ace merely growled back as he tried to pry her hand off, “Let go of me you hag!” (Y/N) screamed indignantly, “Hag!? Boy, have you seen me!? I look fine!” 

           Luckily their argument didn’t get that far when Luffy jumped up and down in excitement, “Hey lady! How did you do that?” (Y/N) softened her face as she looked down at him, “Do what?” Luffy pointed to where she was before and where she was now, “You were there but you suddenly got here!” (Y/N) smiled as she let go of Ace’s nose, who immediately cradled it and glared at her, “It’s called teleporting sweetie. I can do many more things than that though.” Luffy glowed brightly as his eyes shone, “Can you show us!” Ace quickly stepped between them as he protectively held Luffy behind him, “Don’t trust strangers, Luffy! We can’t trust her!” 

           Luffy pouted as he looked at Ace, “But she’s cool!” (Y/N) watched them bicker before a cruel smirk formed on her face, “He’s right Luffy.” The two boys looked at her with curiosity. (Y/N) stepped up as her form began to change, “You never know if you can trust anyone. After all, they could be wicked dragons in disguise wanting to gobble you, children, up!” As she finished her sentence, she fully transformed into a dragon covered in bones and blue lines.

(Y/N) roared in their face which elected terrified screams from as they began to run

(Y/N) roared in their face which elected terrified screams from as they began to run. (Y/N) growled as she took to the skies. (Y/N) kept an eye on them through the moving trees and when she saw her perfect opportunity, she dove down. She extended her giant claws and with the most delicacy, for a dragon, (Y/N) scooped them up in her talons.