Damn Those Abs!

3rd POV

           (Y/N) was gently swayed awake by the waters, signaling to her something exciting was happening to Luffy at the moment. (Y/N) groaned and stretched which earned some satisfying pops from her body. After that, she bid her eels goodbye and flashed outdoors where the sun was shining brightly but luckily, thanks to (Y/N)’s power, it wasn’t hot. (Y/N) changed back to her orange outfit and splayed out on a pink bed as large metal leaves sprouted from the ground and shaded her body.

(Y/N) thought it would be good if she watched Luffy outside and gather some good old Vitamin D in her skin

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Y/N) thought it would be good if she watched Luffy outside and gather some good old Vitamin D in her skin.

           As (Y/N) held up her hand and magically summoned a drink in a coconut, a wall of water formed before her and acted as a screen to showcase the movie for her.

As the movie began playing, (Y/N) glanced at her coconut and frowned

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As the movie began playing, (Y/N) glanced at her coconut and frowned. Something was missing. With a snap of her fingers, a tiny umbrella formed in her hands and with a smile, (Y/N) plopped it in and took a sip from her straw. (Y/N) released a breath of relaxation and watched Luffy and his friends currently in Loguetown. As she watched them, holding her drink in hand, a small table appeared beside her. On it was a watermelon bowl filled with yummy fruits and bananas that looked like dolphins. 

           (Y/N) watched as Luffy ran into Smoker and as she watched, she picked up a toothpick and stabbed a bite-sized watermelon with it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

           (Y/N) watched as Luffy ran into Smoker and as she watched, she picked up a toothpick and stabbed a bite-sized watermelon with it. She popped it in her mouth and ate for a while until finally, things got exciting. Waving away her drinks and fruit, she summoned a cup of ice cream, with lots of cream on it, and a small cherry on top.

Devil Fruit Designer (One Piece Various X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें