I Can Bring Him Back

3rd POV 

           (Y/N) was floating above the sea staring down at one spot among the moving waters. (Y/N) didn’t feel like taking a dip into the water today so she would just have to force them out. (Y/N)’s hands glowed blue as the ocean seemed to stop all movement together. A loud rumbling was heard as the ocean formed a vortex. Suddenly two large water serpents emerged from the vortex with a yellow submarine wrapped in their coils. (Y/N) pulled the submarine from their hold as she waved the serpents out of existence. (Y/N) flew to the floating sub with a sly smile as she knocked on their locked door, “Hellloooo in there~! I mean no harm, I simply want to talk with the young man named Law.” 

           (Y/N) floated there in place for a few seconds and she got impatient real quick. (Y/N) sensed Law behind the door but not moving so (Y/N) snapped her fingers and forced the door open which revealed a shocked Law. (Y/N) smirked as she waved her hand at him, “Hey there, doctor. Would you like to play a game?” Law narrowed his eyes as a blue circle suddenly surrounded them while Law drew out his sword. He swung his blade with the intent to slice her in half but nothing happened. Law stared at his sword in confusion at what happened, well, what didn’t happen. (Y/N) knew what he was doing and gasped, “Oh, let me.” 

           She then dissembled herself as her arms, legs, and leg floated off from her body, “Woe is me! I have been slain by your Devil Fruit!” (Y/N)’s body parts suddenly dropped onto the deck of the submarine as she played dead. Law stared at the severed head and resisted a flinch when (Y/N) suddenly opened her eyes with an evil glint and smirk, “Just kidding.” In a flash of white, (Y/N) was back to normal as she stood before Law. She then sarcastically bowed, “Greetings! I came to give you directions.” Law rose a brow as he placed his sword back into his sheath, clearly seeing that anything he does will not work.

           “Directions?” Law questioned the strange but beautiful woman. Of course, he won’t let her beauty fool him, but it was hard not to just bring her slim body closer to his own. (Y/N) suddenly appeared leaning against his body, as if she read his mind about placing her body own his own, “Yep. I need you to listen to what I have to say and follow my orders.” As she spoke (Y/N)’s body formed like smoke as she glided over his body before reforming herself in front of Law with a smile. Law wasn’t bothered by this woman’s tendency to touch but was more bothered by the fact that she thought he would listen to what she said. 

           Law crossed his arms over his chest as he frowned, “What makes you think I’ll work for you?” (Y/N) cupped her chin as she hummed in thought, “Other than me having the ability to wipe you and your crew out of this existence with a wave of my hand? Nothing really.” (Y/N)’s aura suddenly turned dark as her eyes turned red when she stared directly into Law’s eyes, “Though, I do have something that you won’t be able to resist. Something precious you lost a long time ago. Something you would absolutely do anything, to get it back.” 

”