Aiden

Lillian had been talking with the ghost in her apartment for a while only being able to ask questions like 'bang twice if you're over 50' or 'bang twice if you have ever hated someone who has lived here.' Lillian and Magnus decided to get a Ouaji board so they could get actual answers out of the ghost. Lillian set up the board while Magnus set up the candles because he wanted to go all out they were just about to start when Alec called Magnus "I need you" he said and he sounded like he had either been crying or was about to Magnus' face warped into complete worriedness "baby I'll be right there" he said and hung up then looked apologetically at Lillian "do you want me to come?" she asked "no I'll be able to do it on my own, besides you have a ghost to talk to I'll call you when everything is under control, tell me what happens okay?" he said she nodded "ok, give Alec lots of love for me ok?" she replied he nodded "love you" he said kissing her forehead "love you too" she called out after him as he walked to the elevator.

"You ready?" she asked there was a bang she chuckled "ok let's do this" she muttered to herself. "are you going to kill me?" she asked as her fingers rested on the piece, it went straight to the no. "well that's good" she muttered although she didn't 100% trust it. "why haven't you done anything to me?" she asked " Y-O-U-I-N-T-R-I-U-G-E-M-E" she rolled her eyes "why are you here?" she asked "I-D-K" great now the ghost knows abbreviations "what gender are you?" she asked "M-A-L-E" 'oh great' she thought ever girl who lives alone in a haunted apartment wants to know that the ghost that lives in her apartment is a male! "ok, then what's your name?" Lillian asked "A-I-D-E-N." "Aiden" she said trying it out on her tongue. "I like it" she said "why do you make sure I sleep and try and see if I'm ok? The previous residents said you harassed them and made their things disappear" she said there was a pause "D-O-Y-O-U-B-E-L-I-E-V-E-T-H-E-M?" he asked she thought about it "I'm not sure" she said, her phone rang. It was Magnus. "hey is he ok?" she asked as she answered "kind of? His family is  being homophobic and he needed someone to be there for him, he seems to be doing better now. You can come down if you want I'm sure your ghost adventures will help cheer him up" Magnus said "I'll be right over, love ya" she said "love you too" he said and they hung up.

She quickly put the board away "bye Aiden!" she called there was a bang in response. little did she know that her small mistake of not saying goodbye on the board she started a whole trail of adventures and unknowns.