• Cheating on assholes •

• FIRST CHAPTER •

•••

• IF SEXUAL ABUSE, ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS, BLOOD, GUN VIOLENCE, DRUG ABUSE, KNIFE VIOLENCE, MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!!
THIS BOOK CAN HE VERY TRIGGERING!!. •

•••

•PLAYLIST•
Kehlani • F&MU
My Chemical Romance • To The End
Sleeping With Sirens • Better Off Dead
Kehlani • Gangsta
The Neighborhood • Reflections
Young The Giant • Cough Syrup
Melanie Martinez • Teddy Bear
Kehlani • Toxic
Girl In Red • i'll die anyway
Kehlani • Bad News
Paramore • Ignorance
Harry Styles • Falling
Avril Lavigne • Complicated
Kehlani • In My Feelings
The Killers • Mr. Bright Side
Labrinth • when i r.i.p
Evanescence • Call Me When You're Sober
Three Days Grace • I Hate Everything About You
Sum41 • Pieces
• PLAYLIST •

• 1743 Words •

•••

"What the fuck is it?"

"I hate the club."

•••

FRANK WAS ANGRILY packing his stuff while having a shouting match with his mom. He hated her more then he hated himself. She wants to always justify that homosexuality is a sin but at the same time likes to have guys over every night. Frank can never get a good nights rest for school because all he hears is moans coming from her room. It's that or a loud argument between whoever she was fucking that night. They hit her, abuse her, treat her like a slut. Frank didn't care because he grew up around abuse and around those men. He was so used to it, also he knew his mom had it coming, she brought home the guys - then she would figure out how to get them out.

So explain this weird slutty homophobic christian bullshit. Frank's point of view, all he see's is a worthless whore who gets wine drunk and trips over her words all the time. He never considered her a mom, or even tried to.

•••

"Where are the fuck do you think you're gonna go this time?" Frank's mother yelled.

"Where are you going?" She asked one again.

Frank quickly stuffed his things into his backpack.

"The same place I always go." "Yea that same place, with that same boy right?"

"Yes! My same ass best friend! That you meet all the fucking time!" Frank threw in his shirts and only two pairs of pants. He only had one pair of shoes.