• Love shouldn't be painful •

•WARNING • DOMESTIC ABUSE •

• 1266 Words •

•••

•••
"The fuck you crying for?"

•••"The fuck you crying for?"

"Love shouldn't be painful."
•••

FRANK LAID on Gerard's bare chest, just thinking.

He thought about the recurring sex memories from last night. How many times Gerard choked him. Scratched him. Punched him for pleasure, as much as it hurt.

They make love but only in a dangerous way.

His bottom half was pain because he went ruff on him, something that Frank didn't really like anymore.

Sex was passionate at first. Now it's like a one night stand. Ruff, full of lust and no love.

It disappointed Frank but he had needs too. What if Gerard pleasured him for once. He wasn't really satisfied anymore.

And the only time that Frank was in the mood for ruff sex is when Gerard is angry. The anger scares him to death but sometimes can be a turn on. Pain can be a kink. They sometimes argue then have sex right after.

Frank knew how bad this is for the both of them but they couldn't come to terms with it.

True love?

•••

Gerard got to finally convince Frank to come around the club. Somewhere Gerard almost every weekend with his boys.

Frank was forced to wear glasses due to his face. Frank was petty, he would probably do something to piss him off though it's dangerous.

Once pulling up to the club they parked and got out the car, Frank following behind.

They showed they're ID for entry and walked in.

Frank's jaw dropped. 'Are you fucking serious?' Frank thought. "What the fuck Gerard?" He yelled over the loud sultry music.

"What?" He asked shrugging his shoulders. "You're here every night?" Frank was angry. He was angrier then he'd ever been.

"Have you fucked these strippers." Gerard slapped him so hard that his glasses fell to the floor.

"Yea I have. Problem?" Frank shook his head.

Frank sniffled. "The fuck you crying for?" He asked with a pissed off look. "I didn't even hit you that hard." Explain that to his red cheek. "Love shouldn't be painful." Frank cried as he walked away, holding his cheek.