• Guns and roses •

• WARNING • GUN VIOLENCE •

• 1150 Words •

•••

"I did it okay, it's in the past."

"Are you serious"•••

"Are you serious"
•••

FRANK LAID the roses on the bed. He broke off some of its petals for a sexual atmosphere.

He bought himself a new pair of lingerie and and some old high heels he hadn't worn. It was stitched perfectly with a red lace and a cute black center.

The top was the same. He had long black fishnets that went and tied with his bottom half of the lingerie. The tall black heels had little lace tight so the shoe won't slip off. He thinks he outdid himself. If only he'd bought the dildo and the candles. What a bummer he thought.

He actually did buy a candle. A lemon scented candle that was a little too lemony.

He didn't have enough money for it anyhow.

After almost falling asleep due to the softness of the bed, Gerard got home wobbly stepping through the door.

"Hey baby." His voice was a little slurred - it almost made him sound like he was a robot running out of battery.

"Babe you're drunk." Frank tried to hold him still as he could.

It was situations like this where Gerard came home drunk and Frank never knew how to handle it.

"I cheated." He said casually.

"You what." Frank said in a shocking tone.

"I did it okay, it's in the past." Gerard tried to grab him but he backed up.

"Are you serious." Frank couldn't believe his words.

Frank couldn't believe him right now, after all of this.

Gerard ignored the rose petals and the candles and laid down on the bed and fell asleep quicker then ever meanwhile Frank had tears run down his face.

"My point exactly. I knew you wouldn't care enough to appreciate things like this. You went and cheated on me, just like you probably do everyday. I should've known better to think that you would do right by me, I'm the joker I guess." He spoke these words loudly knowing Gerard wasn't waking up anytime soon.