• Dead and agony •

• LAST CHAPTER •
• WARNING • KNIFE VIOLENCE •
•WARNING • GUN VIOLENCE •
•WARNING • BlOOD •

• 1188 Words •

•••
"I shot you."

"You did

"You did."
•••

"Don't do this, don't make me do this Gerard." Frank watched as his now ex boyfriend walked closer. He tried his hardest to calm his nerves but it was extremely hard when he is holding a gun at him.

"I don't wanna hurt you, please let me leave. It'll benefit the both of us." Gerard was close enough to the point where Frank closed his eyes and moved his head to the side. He was gonna pull the trigger when Gerard grabbed it. Frank knew deep down he couldn't let Gerard grab that gun because he would end up using it, and not in a good way. "Let go of it!" Frank screamed.

It was hard for Frank's small arms to hold on the the gun. They both groaned trying to gain dominance and power of this gun.

It started to get more violent and sun the gun fell and shot through the wall which made them jump.

Frank put his hand on his face and soon went for the gun until Gerard knees him in the throat which made him start coughing badly. Frank held on the wall and slide up the wall. "What." Gerard said while he watched him cough.

Frank didn't hesitate to tackle him, he didn't want to punch him or hurt him in anyway way just to calm him down and get that gun away from him before he makes irreversible choices or shoots through another wall. He would fight back.

Gerard was fighting back against Frank and didn't realize the gun was near Frank's chest but it was to late because Gerard shot him through the chest. Frank fell to the ground and Gerard quickly dropped the gun. "F-Frank!" Gerard held him by his head. He coughed up some blood and looked into Gerard's eyes with pain.

Frank wouldn't be able to describe that pain because it seems that the bullet took his ability to say anything due to the pain. He didn't scream, not a genuine scream or anything. Just a fall to the ground, people react differently to getting shot.

Frank's body seemingly got tired of screaming out loud and just shut up for once.

"I shot you." He said as tears began to form.

Gerard couldn't believe what he'd just done to his boyfriend. Correction, ex boyfriend.

"You did." Frank coughed out.

"I'm sorry, please don't leave me. I need you." He said now crying into his neck.

He kissed Gerard's head then his lips slowly while tears dropped. "I'm sorry."