• No! •

1645 Words
•••

•••
"You love to hurt me."

"Yes I do

"Yes I do."
•••

FRANK RUBBED HIS EYES as he sat up. He's has mornings where he felt as though he was gonna throw up sperm. Gerard was snoring loudly it annoyed Frank so much. The hole bed was a mess. They never made the bed anyways. "Fuck Gerard.." He felt sick and on top of that had the worst sex hangover ever.

His butthole feelings like it's getting electrocuted. He go up slowly wincing.

He headed towards the bathroom and almost tripped on a shoe. He sighed and closed the door to take a piss.

Five minutes later Gerard banged on the door. "What!" Frank yelled but regretted it a second later. "I. Need. To. Piss." Gerard sounded annoyed. "You can wait. Last week you stayed in the bathroom for almost two hours." Frank sighed peacefully when he heard Gerard's footsteps fade away.

He didn't think he would scream as loud as he did when Gerard threw a beer bottle at the door shattering it. "What the fuck!" He yelled.

"I NEED TO FUCKING PISS!" Gerard yelled trying to break the door nob. When Gerard didn't pee, he would be pissy the hole day.

"Don't go breaking the doorknob you psycho!" Gerard grunted and punched a hole through the thin door.

"I told you I needed to use the bathroom!" Gerard yelled. Frank gasped at the sudden hole. He slowly opened the door peering outside.

"What the fuck Gerard you just broke the door!" Gerard shoved Frank passing into the bathroom.

Frank almost stepped on the shattered glass thanks to him.

He slammed the door shut and Frank could see through the the Gerard pulling down his pants to piss.

Frank sighed and walked into the kitchen to clean up the glass.

After he finished that hassle he sat on his bed rubbing his tired eyes. He felt so exhausted.

A few minutes later and Gerard came into the room and smacked Frank across the head. "Maybe that'll teach you not to be a bitch."

Frank gasped and began to cry quietly. "Why are you always hitting me?" Frank yelled getting up.

"Because I can." He said smiling like a jerk.

Frank got fed up and got in his face. "You love to hurt me."

Gerard smiled. "Yes I do."