LOST THE TRACK OF TIME

"AAP KAUN ?" She asked politely getting off the bed. Vasudev also stood up.

"VASUDEV KRISHNA, DWARIKA SE , MAI AUR TUMHARE PITA GURUKUL MAI SAATH PADHA KARTE THE." He replied, upset that she didn't recognize him, but how could she ? The curse was forbidding her.

"PRANIPAT DWARIKADHEESH." She said joining her hands and touching his feet.

"KALYAN HO PUTRI. MAI TUMSE HI MILNE AAYA THA, TUMHE VEENA BAJATE DEKHA AUR MAN PRAFULLIT HO GAYA." He said complimenting her.

"DHANYAWAAD. BAHAR CHALE ?" She asked. He nodded. They both left the room and went to the royal garden. Vasudev told her about him and his father's gurukul days. Amarsri felt really good talking with him, it was like she knew him before but for some reason didn't recall meeting him. Vasudev even told her about his days in Vrindavan, Amarsri related so much with the mischief he used to do, She also was mischievous when she was a child and Maharani and Maharaj never had courage to scold such a cute child. They both just shrugged it off. Soon it was night time, they didn't realise as they were lost in conversations. Vasudev forgot all those years he cried for her, missed her, every day felt like a thousand years. All the painful years just faded in a second, truly time is a mystery, goes differently for everyone but is still constant. Sometimes a second feels like a century when you are missing someone and an entire century feels like a second if spent with the loved one.

"DWARIKADHEESH AUR RAJKUMARI KI JAI HO, MAHARAJ AUR MAHARANI NE AAP DONO KO BHOJAN KE LIYE BULAYA HAI." A dasi came and informed them.

"ITNE JALDI RAATRI BHI HO GAYI ? HUM AA RAHE HAI." Amarsri said to her.

"CHALE ?" Vasudev asked and she gestured a -after you- . They both made their way to the dining hall.

"WAISE MAI AAPSE AAJ MILI HU, KINTU AISA KYU LAG RAHA HAI KI AAPKO PEHELE SE JAANTI HU." Amarsri said.

"SHAYAD PEHLE MILE HO, KISI YUG MAI." He said sadly. Amarsri noticed it.

"KYA HUA ?" She asked, he shook his head in a -Nothing- and smiled. Amarsri knew something was up but didn't pressure him. They reached the dining hall and got seated. Maharaj Dilip on the main seat, on his left Maharani Aarvi sat and on his right sat Amarsri. Vasudev sat beside her.

They all started eating the food was delicious, the menu consisted of 3 TYPES OF DAAL, 2 TYPES OF PULAO, 5 TYPES OF SABZI, 2 TYPES OF ROTI AND KHEER AS DESSERT.

"PARSO JANMDIN KE LIYE KYA CHAHIYE PUTRI ?" Maharaj asked.

"UM........RATH ?" Amarsri asked.

"RATH ? THIK HAI." Maharaj said. Vasudev smiled as she was going with the flow of her destiny smoothly.

"RATH KA KYA KAROGI PUTRI ?" Maharani asked.

"RATH CHALANA SIKHNA HAI MATA." Amarsri said.

"KYU PUTRI ?" Maharani asked confused as to why she wants to learn it all of a sudden.

"SIKHNE DO BEHEN, KYA PATA BHAVISHYA MAI KAAM AAYE." Vasudev said smiling.

"AMARSRI, KYA APNA JANMDIN DWARIKA MAI MANANA PASAND KAROGI ?" Vasudev asked hopefully. Amarsri looked at her parents who nodded smiling.

"MERA SAUBHAGYA HOGA." She said politely.

"TOH THIK HAI, RAJKUMARI AVANTIKA KA 15 WA JANMDIN DWARIKA MAI MANAYA JAYE GA. HUM SAB KAL SUBAH PRATAH KAAL DWARIKA KE LIYE NIKLENGE." Maharaj announced.

Amarsri got excited, she rarely went outside the Palace as Maharani was very protective of her. She only went outside the palace for Celebrations or public appearances. Vasudev chuckled at her excitement.

They all finished their food. Maharaj asked Amarsri to escort Vasudev to his room which was next to her.

"WAISE MAI SOCH RAHA THA, YEH PAYAL AUR KANGAN KISNE DIYE ? BAHUT SUNDAR HAI." Vasudev asked her. She gave him a questioning look.

"APNI BEHEN KE LIYE PUCH RAHA HU." He said. She nodded understanding.

"PATA NAHI, BACHPAN SE MERE SAATH HAI, HAIRANI KI BAAT YEH HAI KI MERE SAATH INKA BHI AAKAR BADHTA HAI." She said.

"TOH TUMHE NAHI PATA KISNE DIYE." He asked, she nodded.

"KINTU ITNA PATA HAI KI DIVYA HAI." She said, Vasudev smiled at least she knows something. They both walked in silence soon they both reached their rooms and bid goodnight to each other.

------------------------
A/N
THIS IS THE UPDATE FOR TODAY.

*Returns Trishul to Mahadev*
"Aapka kaam hogaya Prabhu, Shukracharya ko Shraap dila diya. Rishi Durvasa aur CalmGuy9 ne madad ki."
*Mahadev blesses them*

VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️