THE NEWS OF VARNAVART

It’s been 5 days since Raas, Amarsri went to Avanti to meet her parents and Arjun left for Varnavrat.

Lord Shiva was teaching her about her dark side, the side that causes chaos and destruction but is important for appreciating life even more. She was having a hard time controlling the dark powers, anyone would have, it is one of the most strongest and harmful powers in the cosmos. But Shiva believed she was doing well for the start.

Maharaj Dilip and Maharani Aarvi were extremely happy as their daughter returned. They spent as much time as they could with her.

But one day a gloomy news spread all over the Aryavart like a pandemic (see what I did there), the Pandavas along with Rajmata Kunti got burned in Varnavart. Maharani Aarvi was heart broken with the news, but Amarsri assured her wherever they are they are fine.

Karna who was in Anga was devastated hearing the news, his friends and mother figure died in the fire, only if he was there he wouldn’t have let that happen, little did he know for the same reason, Duryodhan asked him to go to Anga, when he got a letter of conspiracy against Pandavas by Gandhar Raj. Shakuni in the letter told Duryodhan the plan of Lakshgreh and specifically asked him to not involve Karna in any way and if possible send him to Anga.

His mind was depressed and restless, a very dangerous combined state of mind to be in. Karna wanted to talk to Amarsri, only she can put his mind at ease. He journeyed to Avanti to meet her, They welcomed him with open hearts.

“RAJKUMARI AMARSRI KAHA HAI ?” Karna asked restlessness evident in his voice.

“TAPASYA MAI LEEN HAI, SHAM KO APNE KAMRE SE AAYEGI.” Maharani Aarvi said, not wanting to leak the fact that Mahadev was personally teaching her. Karna nodded.

“AAP ANDAR CHALKE PRATIKSHA KIJIYE ANGRAJ.” Maharaj Dilip said. He knew something was bothering him.

“SAB THIK HAI NA ANGRAJ ?” He asked him.

“HUH ? HA SAB KUSHAL HAI.” Karna lied.

They went inside and waited for Amarsri for a few hours, but for Karna it felt like eternity. Amarsri soon came out of her room went downstairs to the hall and found a very restless Karna, Maharaj Dilip and Maharani Aarvi getting worried looking at him in this state. Amarsri looked at him in pity, she genuinely felt bad for him.

“PRANIPAT ANGRAJ.” Amarsri said, gaining Karna's attention, he looked at her as how a lost child looks at his mother. Amarsri came near him, held his hand and took him to the royal garden, Karna just followed her blindly.

“PANDAVO AUR MATA KUNTI KI YAAD AA RAHI HAI ?” Amarsri asked knowing the answer.

Karna fell on his knees and started crying. Amarsri knelt down kept a hand on his shoulders, not knowing how to comfort him, she wasn’t the one of the most comforting people.

 Amarsri knelt down kept a hand on his shoulders, not knowing how to comfort him, she wasn’t the one of the most comforting people

“PATA NAHI KYU, MUJHE RAJMATA KUNTI AUR PANDAVO SE ITNE KAM SAMAYE MAI ITNA LAGAV HO GAYA. UNKA VARNAVART KA HATSA MUJHE ANDER SE TOD RAHA HAI.” Karna said, he then held Amarsri’s hand with both of his, in a pleading way.

“MUJHE AISA KYU LAG RAHA HAI, BATAYIYE NA, KYU MUJHE UNKI ITNI CHINTA HAI ?” Karna asked sobbing.

“APNE MATA AUR BHAIYO KI CHINTA TOH SABKO HOTI HAI.” Amarsri said.
----------------------------
A/N
THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT, I REPEAT THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT.

THIS IS THE FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ♥️