PANCHAL AND PANCHALI

In Panchal Drupad was running everywhere to make sure the arrangements are perfect for the 2nd special guest, 1st being Vasudev.

“AAP SUBAH SE ITNA BHAG-DOD KYU KAR RAHE HAI PITASHREE, SWAYAMVAR TOH KAL HAI NA ?” Draupadi asked, Drupad chuckled at her innocence.

“EK VISHESHH ATITHI AAYENGI, UNKE LIYE SAB SAHI HONA CHAHIYE.” Drupad said.

“KAUN ?” Draupadi asked confused, who except Vasudev Shri Krishna in the entire Aryavart held such high position to be welcomed like so.

“AVANTI KI RAJKUMARI AVANTIKA....YEH NAHI LAAL WALE LAGAO.” Drupad said checking the flowers.

“AISA KYA KHAAS BAAT HAI UNME, GOVIND BHI BAHUT PRASHANSA KAR RAHE THE.” Draupadi asked.

“AAO MAI BATAU DRAUPADI.” Shikhandini said, dragging her out of their.

“KAUN HAI YEH RAJKUMARI AVANTIKA JINKA AISA SWAGAT HONE WALA HAI.” Draupadi asked confused.

“ARYAVART MAI AISE KAUN DO SAMRAJYA HAI, JISSE MAGADH NARESH JARASANDH BHI DARTA HAI ?” Shikhandini asked.

“SAURASHTRA AUR AVANTI....OH!” Draupadi said realising.

“RAJKUMARI AVANTIKA KE NANA MAHARAJ SHEKHAR SAURASHTRA PAR RAJ MARTE HAI, AUR PITA MAHARAJ DILIP AVANTI PAR, AGAR WOH HUMSE PRASAN HO, TOH HUME DONO HI SAMRAJYO KA SURAKSHAN PRAPT HOGA,” Shikhandini said, Draupadi nodded understanding. Whoever this princess was, held a lot of political power in Aryavart and even Govind also liked her.

“RAJKUMARI AVANTIKA NE NAGAR MAI PRAVESH KARLIYA HAI!!” Someone announced they both went to the Palace entrance and found Vasudev already standing there waiting impatiently, Draupadi went up to him.

“GOVIND AAP YAHA ?” Draupadi asked.

“AMARSRI KI PRATIKSHA KAR RAHA HU.” He said standing on his toes trying to look at her face. Draupadi chuckled at his antics.

Here at the entrance Amarsri was welcomed with the entire roads covered with flowers, everyone came out to steal a glance of the most powerful princess of the entire Aryavart, their jaw dropped seeing her riding on a golden Rath with 4 white horses. The rays of the setting sun falling on the Rath, making it shine like the Sun itself, Amarsri looked ethereal with the golden light surrounding her. She looked at down at the people and recognised a familiar face, she gave her signature smile to him.

 She looked at down at the people and recognised a familiar face, she gave her signature smile to him

Arjun got confused as to how she recognised him, was his disguise not good or too obvious. He hurriedly went inside the house they were staying in. Amarsri chuckled at his nervousness.
The Rath then entered the Palace gates, where everyone's jaw dropped seeing the Golden Rath except Krishna who just smiled at her.

“JIJI KYA YEH SATYA MAI SWARNA KA RATH HAI.” Draupadi asked Shikhandini who was equally surprised.

“HA SAKHI, RAJKUMARI AVANTIKA SWARNARATHI HAI.” Krishna answered her.

“LAGTA HAI MAHARAJ DILIP KE PAAS BAHUT DHAN HAI.” Draupadi said Krishna chuckled.
Amarsri got off the Rath and greeted everyone respectfully. Maharaj Drupad was buttering her too much. Draupadi and Krishna chuckled at his tries to impress her. She then greeted Dhrishtadyumn and Shikhandini, who too tried to butter her up a little. Draupadi noticed that Amarsri was very tall standing a head over Shikhandini. Mysteriously her smile was just like Govind, are they related ? thought Draupadi.
After them Amarsri greeted Draupadi who saw the same thing Pitamah Bhism saw.

Amarsri touched Krishna’s feet, he blessed her and embraced her tightly

Amarsri touched Krishna’s feet, he blessed her and embraced her tightly. Everyone was surprised to see Vasudev breaking the Royal protocols, Drupad got worried, what if she gets offended by it, he heard that she was about to declare war on a kingdom like Hastinapoor just because Duryodhan cracked a joke she didn’t like, of course it wasn’t exactly like that but you know how the facts gets twisted into gossip till it reaches you.

Draupadi was still in shock seeing what she saw, she glanced at Krishna for answers, he just nodded at her. Her Jaw dropped, the Harihareshwari was no other than Rajkumari Avantika herself. They all went inside.

“RAJKUMARI AVANTIKA, AAPKE YEH KOMAL CHARAN KATHOR BHUMI PAR NA PADE, USKE LIYE HUMNE YAHA PUSHP AAPKE MAARG PAR BICHAYE HAI.” Drupad said buttering her up, Amarsri was quite used to it due to her status.

“HUMNE AAPKE SAMMAN KE LIYE AAPKA KAKSHA LAAL PHULO SE SAJAYA HAI, KYUKI HUME PATA HAI KI AAPKO LAAL RANG ATYANT PRIYE HAI.” Drupad said entering her room. Draupadi and Shikhandini were shocked seeing the a room so decorated, Drupad never did it for them.

“MAHARAJ DRUPAD KYA MUJHE YAHA THODA SAMAYE APNE LIYE MIL SAKTA HAI ?” Amarsri asked to stop his buttering.

“AWASHYA.” Drupad said and left with Shikhandini and Draupadi. Krishna was still the in the room. They both looked at each other and laughed at Drupad's hard trying.

“KAISE HAI PITASHREE ?” Amarsri asked.

“TUMAHARE BINA KAISA HOUNGA ? ADHURA SA.” Krishna said caressing her face.

“AAPNE MUJHE YAHA KIS KARYA VARSH BULAYA ?” Amarsri asked him.

“DRAUPADI KA VIVAH KAL SWAYAMVAR MAI ARJUN KE SAATH HI HO YEH SUNISCHIT KARNE KE LIYE.” Krishna said. Amarsri nodded understanding.

“KYA MAHADEV NE TUMHE SAARI VIDYA DEDI ?” Krishna asked. Amarsri nodded and showed her the trident and Sword given by Mahadev and Mata Parvati to her. Krishna smiled proud at his daughter's achievement.

“MUJHE MAKKHAN KHANE KA MAN HO RAHA HAI.” Amarsri said.

“MAHARAJ DRUPAD TUM PAR JITNA MAKKHAN MAAR RAHE HAI, USSE MUKHE NAHI LAGTA, RASOI MAI BACHA HOGA.” Krishna said, they both chuckled.

Krishna magically summoned a small plate of Makhan from Dwarika, confusing the cook as to where it went. He took some in her hands and fed her, she tilted her head and gave a smile as it blissfully melted in her mouth. She then took some in her hands and fed him, he too tilted his head and smiled as it blissfully melted in his mouth. Both chuckled.

After an hour of talking both of them went to the dining hall, where Maharaj Drupad made 52 bhog in Amarsri’s honour.

“KYA KAL SWAYAMVAR MAI JARASANDH BHI AAYEGA ?” Amarsri whispered to Krishna, who nodded a yes. Well that would explain why Drupad was trying to butter her up, Jarasandh might get mad if he didn’t win the swayamvar and then terrorise Panchal, but he won’t if Panchal was under the protection of her kingdoms.

“HUM AAPKE SWAGAT AUR SADKAAR SE PRASAN HUYE MAHARAJ DRUPAD, KAHIYE HUMSE KYA APEKSHA RAKHTE HAI ?” Amarsri asked.

“HUM TOH BAS SAURASHTRA AUR AVANTI KA RAKSHAN CHAHTE HAI.” Drupad said. Amarsri understood his worry for his kingdom and people.

“MAI AAPKO VACHAN DETI HU KI AAJSE PANCHAL, AVANTI AUR SAURASHTRA KE RAKSHAN KE ANDAR HAI.” Amarsri said, Drupad gave a sigh of relief. Now he was tension free about Draupadi’s swayamvar. He too like many kings feared Jarasandh, Drupad was afraid that Jarasandh might abduct Draupadi if he gets mad. But as long as her sakha Govind is there, no harm will befall her.

Draupadi went to Amarsri’s room at night to thank her personally. She was grateful for the protection thing and also wanted get to know her.

“PRANIPAT HARIHARESHWARI.” Draupadi said, Amarsri snapped her head towards her, she backed away.

“KYA KAHA ?” Amarsri asked frowning.

“KSHAMA KARNA AGAR APKO..” Draupadi apologized thinking she might have been offended her.

“NAHI NAHI, KSHAMA MAT MAANGO, BAS BAHUT SAMAYE PASCHAT KISI NE MUJHE ISS NAAM SE BULAYA HAI.” Amarsri said giving a small smile.

“MAI YAHA APKO DHANYAWAAD KEHNE AAYI THI.” Draupadi said.

“ISKI KOI AWASHYAKTA NAHI HAI, WAISE KAL TUMHARA SWAYAMVAR HAI, KISSE VIVAH KARNA CHAHTI HO ?” Amarsri asked.

“JO PRATIYOGITA JITE GA USSI SE TOH VIVAH HOGA MERA, ISME MERI PASAND KA TOH PRASHAN HI NAHI UTHTA.” Draupadi said disappointed. Amarsri kept a hand on her shoulder.

“SWAYAMVAR DO SHABDO SE BANTA HAI, SWAYAM AUR VAR. ARTHAT SWAYAM KA VAR CHUNNA. KOI PRATIYOGITA JEETE YA NA JEETE ANTIM NIRNAYE TUMHARA HI HOGA DRAUPADI.” Amarsri said.

“AAPKE AUR GOVIND KE SHABD EK HI HAI.” Draupadi said, Amarsri smiled.

“TUMNE BATAYA NAHI, KISSE VIVAH KARNA CHAHTI HO ?” Amarsri asked.

“RAJKUMAR ARJUN.” Draupadi says, does everyone in the world loves Arjun ? Amarsri thought.

“SAKHA ARJUN ? UTTAM PASAND HAI TUMHARI.” Amarsri says.

“AAP UNHE JAANTI HAI ?” Draupadi asked.

“HASTINAPOOR MAI MITRATA HUI THI.” Amarsri says.

“KINTU UNHE TOH NIMANTRAN HI NAHI MILA.” Draupadi says upset. Amarsri smiled knowing the truth.

“MAI CHALTI HU, SHUBH RAATRI.” Draupadi said and left. Amarsri chuckled at her, she found her too innocent and cute. But got a little upset knowing her future, she brushed it off and went to sleep but was not able to, how can she sleep in peace when a woman’s life is going to be ruined and she won’t be able to anything.
------------------------
A/N
AMARSRI ARRIVED AT KAMPILYA, PANCHAL. WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN TOMORROW'S SWAYAMVAR ? WILL KARNA AGAIN GET INSULTED ? OR WILL HE WIN ? OR NEITHER ?

THIS IS THE FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️