12 - Divorce

DANIEL:

I woke up with a big ass smile on my face. Luke still had his arm around me. I carefully untangled myself from him and got off the bed. As soon as I stood up, the sweet pain of being thoroughly fucked shot through my lower back, and I remembered our wild lovemaking. It was absolutely amazing. Luke was amazing.

I went through my morning routine and then took a shower. When I came out, he was still asleep, but I didn't wake him up. I got dressed and went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

I made a french omelet with scrambled eggs and squeezed some fresh juice. I set everything up in trays and took them to the bedroom. When I got in, he was up and sitting against the headboard. He still had sleep in his eyes, but they lit up when he saw me. Aww.

"Good morning, Mr. Pérez. You look very well-fucked today," I said in a cheery voice.

"Good morning to you too, Mr. Bates. And you're right, I am very well-fucked. But, judging by your gait, I guess, so are you."

"Damn right, I am," I said. "Now, since we are talking about fucking, I have an advice to give you," I added as I sat down on the bed, opposite to him.

"Please do."

"I suggest you keep me well-fucked at all times. Otherwise, I get cranky like an old man. And trust me, you do not wanna see that side of me."

"I solemnly swear that I'll keep you well-fucked at all times if you promise to return the favor. Because, Mr. Bates, your dick is like Cocaine. One shot and I'm hooked for life."

"I'll be more than happy to return the favor, Mr. Pérez. I'm pretty much addicted to that tight hole of yours myself. But, I think your analogy is wrong. My cum is more like Cocaine, and my dick is the injection that shot it up inside you."

"Shut up. Just shut up," he said and leaned in to kiss me. "Give me food. I'm famished."

"Hungry, are we?" I asked smugly.

"Somebody helped me work up a big appetite," he said and took the tray from me.

While we were eating, he had this weird look on his face. I knew that look all too well. He was worried about something, and I knew that he wouldn't tell me. "What is it?" I asked in my big-brother voice.

"Huh, what?"

"You're worried about something. Spit it out. Are you having second thoughts about things?"

"Oh, no, of course not. I..."

"Would you just tell me already? I hate being a naggy boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" he asked.

"Isn't that what we are?"

"Of course, we are. It's just... It's the first time you've said it out loud. I can't tell you how happy that makes me."

"You don't need to. I can see it in your eyes."

"Oh, good."

"Now, would you please tell me what's bothering you?"

"Okay, fine. When I woke up, I reached for my phone, but yours came in my hand. I just wanted to see what time it was, so I turned on the screen. There was-is a text from Alex, 'Did you do it?' Did you do what, Danny? And why are you talking to him in the first place? OH MY GOD! Is he asking you about us doing it? Why would you tell him about us? I-"

"Hold your horses, would you?" I said. Luke took a deep breath and calmed down. "I have something to tell you. I didn't tell you before because I thought you'll get angry, but then you just got all weird and almost stopped talking to me, so I didn't tell you, anyway."

"Okay. I'm listening."

"I'm not divorced yet."

"WHAT!? But, you... You said that you two were done for good. How-"

"I couldn't do it. I just couldn't sign those goddamn papers."

"Why?"

"It was so hard, Luke. I loved him, I really did. And to just end everything with a stroke of my hand, I... I mean, look at you. It was so hard for you too, wasn't it? And you didn't even..." I stopped before I could say it. "Sorry. I'm so sorry. I..."

"It's okay. It's alright. It was hard for me to do so even when I didn't love her. I see your point," he said and wrapped his hands around me.

"There's more," I mumbled.

"I'm all ears," he said.

I told him everything about Alex's visit and what happened with Asher. I didn't hide anything from him. By the time I was done with the story, our food was also finished. "That's what he was asking, whether I have signed the papers or not."

"Have you?"

"No, I wanted to do that with you by my side. It will take a lot of strength, and I need support."

"I'm here for you, whatever you need."

"Thanks."

"Has he signed the papers?"

"Yes. I got him to sign them when I left our New York apartment." Sadness loomed over me as the memories of that day started popping up in my head.

"Hey, hey, cheer up. Come, give daddy a kiss," he teased.

"What? Who made you daddy, bitch?"

"You did."

"I did no such thing," I deadpanned.

He jumped over me and held my hands above my head. "When you were begging me to fuck you in the shower, you called me daddy."

"Oh." I could feel the blush creeping up my neck. I flipped us over. "Just so you know, I can be your daddy as well, if I want to."

"Oh, believe me, I know," he said with a grin. I couldn't help but lean down and kiss him.

After a heated make-out session, he got serious. "Danny, how are we gonna tell everyone?" he asked me.

"I don't know. Charlie and Ronnie are gonna kill us for not telling them," I said as I rolled off him.

"Forget them, I can picture Angelica with horns and a trident, ready to fry us," he said. The picture was really frightening.

"Oh, god. We are so doomed."

"I have an idea. Let's invite all of them here next weekend. It will be a nice get-together. We can tell them then. We all haven't hung out since my wedding, anyways," he said.

"Cool. And what about our families?"

"I don't really think they would have a problem with us getting together. My parents love you more than me. And your family obviously doesn't have a problem with you being with another man."

"Point," I said.

Luke pushed me off of him and got out of bed. "So, Mr. Boyfriend-slash-daddy, wanna take another shower with me?" Within seconds, our clothes were off, and we were naked under the warm water.

*****

A/N: What did you think of this chapter? Please let me know in the comments.

Connect with me on Instagram: ryanaureoholt