14 - Vacation

LUKE:

After we got together, we visited each other every weekend. And what weekends they were! We used to fuck like animals, relieving ourselves of a week full of pent-up sexual energy.

As we dove into our relationship, we discovered that I was an even bigger slut than him. I was insatiable in our honeymoon phase. He kept introducing me to new kinks and fetishes, and I loved them all. We even found the fetish that I liked, but he didn't - foot fetish. Also, I loved having sex in public, even though he was better at holding his moans in than me. Blindfolds were almost always there. I already liked the food play. I loved roleplay. I loved getting tied up and also tying him up. And the most important thing of all, I learned how to deepthroat him like a pro.

But all of that wasn't enough for me. Weekend sex was not enough for me. And neither was cuddling, spooning, sleeping in his arms, the delicious food he made, his scent, his jokes, his sarcasm, his snarky comments, his breathtaking smile, his chocolaty brown eyes, and the list goes on. I needed them every day and every night.

So, after eight months of seeing each other at weekends, I asked him to move in with me. Obviously, he said yes, but also asked how would we do it. For a long time, I had been planning on expanding my business to other states, especially California. When I visited LA to look at some stores I could possibly buy, I found a great place in the middle of the city. Which, if converted into a restaurant, would be a great success. I told Daniel all about it, and he liked my proposal.

Four months later, when everything was finalized, we bought an apartment in LA together. He also bought the place I suggested and started his own restaurant. I shifted my business again, from Dallas to LA. Our lives were perfect after that. We had each other all the time. Every night, he used to come home with the most amazing leftovers from the restaurant. After dinner, we'd watch something on the television and fall asleep.

The restaurant was a huge success, and my business also picked up great in the state. Within two years, I had stores all over California, Arizona, and New Mexico as well. Daniel, on the other hand, bought a few more places around the city and the state, making a chain out of his restaurant. His website was already doing well, and he also published three recipe books that did very well in the market, earning him shitloads of money. After the books, he got the offer to host another season of the show, but he declined it. I assured him that I won't cheat on him and that he should do it, but he was adamant about staying. 'We are already doing very well. And I've seen enough world for one lifetime,' he said. I didn't force him after that. I didn't want him to go, anyway.

One weekend, I rented a cabin for us in the mountains. Work was getting all kinds of crazy, and we needed some quality time with each other. At least, that's what I told him.

When we reached the cabin, we were both exhausted from all the driving. So, we took a shower and went to bed. Later that evening, Daniel cooked dinner for us.

"Danny, baby, could you please pack the dinner?" I asked.

"What? But why?"

"I was wondering...that maybe, we could eat outside, under the blanket of stars, all romantic... It would be nice."

"But, it's cold outside," he said.

"Pretty please?"

"Oh, don't start with the puppy dog eyes. Fine, I'll pack the dinner," he said.

After he packed dinner, we headed out. It was freezing outside, but it was worth it.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"To a spot I found. It's real nice. You'll love it."

"Found when?"

"Just... Follow me. Okay?"

The place I was taking him to was a little bit deep inside the woods. When we finally got there, it was pitch black. We couldn't see anything.

"Where the fuck are we? Do you even know our way back?" he asked, but I didn't say anything. I was too busy looking for the battery. "Luke? LUKE! What the fuck? If this is a prank, I'll fucking kill you. Answer me, god-" Just then, I found the battery and turned it on.

His jaw dropped at the sight of it. String lights hung from the trees surrounding us, and soft Jazz music played in the background from the speakers. In the center of it all was a table and two red chairs, placed opposite to each other. The table was covered with white linen, and a candle was kept in the center of it.

"You did all of this for me?" he asked.

"I don't see anybody else here."

"God, Luke. This is breathtaking," he said. To say he was surprised would be an understatement. He was on cloud nine, and the intensity of his kiss showed that. It was so fierce that he drew blood from my lips, not that I was complaining.

"Let's have dinner first, shall we?" I asked.

"We shall," he said and pulled out a chair for me.

"Such a gentle-man you are..." I teased.

"Yeah, well, enjoy while it lasts."

After we had dinner, we laid down on a blanket. Daniel rested his head on my shoulder, and I wrapped my arms around him. We were stargazing, trying to find different constellations. It was the perfect time to pop the question.

"Daniel?"

"Hmm..."

I took out the diamond ring from my pocket and held it in front of him. "Will you marry me?" I asked.

He sat up straight and looked at me with eyes as wide as saucers. "Luke... Ar-are you...sure?"

"Of course, I am."

"Then, yes. A million times, yes!" he said and embraced me in a bone-crushing hug. "God, I love you so fucking much!"

One second he was telling me how much he loved me, and on the other, he was biting on my soft spot. I never understood how he could go from a cute little cuddly puppy to a rampant wolf in a second.

"Hey, hey... Easy... Control yourself," I said.

"Don't stop me from proving my love, mister."

"So, it isn't cold anymore?"

"It is, it is. But our activities will keep us warm," he said with a grin. "Now, sit back and relax. Let me take care of you."

And take care of me, he did. He made it one of the most beautiful nights of my life.

*****

A/N: What did you think of this chapter? Please let me know in the comments.

Connect with me on Instagram: ryanaureoholt