【55】Making Progress

For the following week, Lex and I rediscovered each other

For the following week, Lex and I rediscovered each other. He needed to trust himself with my body again, and I was doing everything to help him, being understanding and patient.

Things had shifted between us, our relationship had changed somehow. It was more tender, more affectionate. I couldn't tell if I liked it more or less than what we had before. It was just different.

Lex had always had those gentle caring moments toward me, complementary to the insatiable lust and hunger. Now it was almost all we had left. Sweet and romantic.

In all honesty, I missed the unstoppable, rough, and passionate side of our relationship. Too much of one without the other to balance it out was making things incomplete. I wanted the dirty talking and the honeyed I-love-yous. I wanted the harsh, intense sex and the amorous love-making. I wanted the dominant Lex and the mushy Lex. I wanted the full package, because he was making me greedy like that.

We'd get back to it with time, I had no doubt about it.

As much as I tried to be understanding, by Thursday, my patience was running thin. Oral sex with Lex was incredible, but it was like being stuck to foreplay and being denied everything that came after. I was missing slex. A lot.

Still panting from the three back-to-back orgasms Lex had just given me with his gifted mouth, I pushed him away, encouraging him to roll on his back. He complied diligently, and I straddled him, my legs slightly trembling.

Pressing my intimacy against his hard length, I swayed my hips back and forth, coating his magnificent erection with all the juices he'd gotten out of me. This too we'd done a lot. Grinding against each other until we came. Last night, I'd ridden him like a fierce Amazon, until his pleasure had erupted in white-hot jets of sperm all over his muscular stomach. I'd licked it all clean under his attentive gaze, swallowing the results of my hard work.

All this had been enough for the past few days, but not anymore.

Bending over, I savagely kissed him, tasting myself on his tongue, cleverly distracting him. His hands grabbed my hips, and he clutched them harshly, prone to an intense wave of need. He hadn't climaxed tonight yet, and his desire to do so was becoming imperious.

Lifting myself slightly, I reached between us and fisted his obscenely swollen length. Fuck, I needed it inside of me so badly...

While our tongues were still feverishly claiming all they could get, I positioned his length to my entrance, my gestures slow but determined. When the round head of him met my dampened opening, Lex caught my intentions and his hands gripped my hips almost painfully.

"You won't hurt me, baby," I promised, pulling away from his lips. "Please, trust me. I need you..."

He hesitated, many thoughts crossing his gray eyes, his brow frowned with doubts. Between us, I guided his tip along my opening, torturing myself as much as I was torturing him. A raw and dangerous vibration rolled in his chest.