18th

Fun fact I wrote this in June

Not proof read...

"And you did this for what?"

"I'm...not sure"

"Jeongin I swear you need to stop" Felix pushed jeongins paint covered fingers away from his face

"Look now you can wipe off all that makeup you cake"

"This is basically my natural skin"

"Sure... if I wiped my finger down it would be Niagara falls" jeongin spoke with a completly sarcastic tone 

"Whatever you say" Felix rolled his eyes "You got paint on me you bitch"

"Go wash it off" Jeongin snarled back pushing Felix off the stool

Felix huffed as he got up, moving to the teacher

"May I go wash my face"

"Yes sure hun"

Grabbing his bag he walked out of the classroom and to the nearest bathroom. Adjusting his oversized sweater lightly he pushed the door open.

Grabbing a wipe from his bag he scrubbed the paint off.

"What the hell really?" Felix heard a voice in the distance... more than one voice actually.

Quickly he darted into a bathroom stall, he was not going to risk being seen. Especially not when he exposed-

"Have you seen that group today?"

"What?! no"

"They seem so suspicious it's freaking me out"

"For real they never go to lesson, they look so intimdating and not to mention the dark vibes i get from them"

"Definatly, I'd cry if they even came near me, let alone talking"

And with that they walked out of the bathroom.

Felix knew exactly who they were talking about. Everyone knew bang Chan's group, scary scary people. They give off such an intimidating aura it makes many feel uneasy

Unlocking the bathroom door he walked out.

Felix replied his makeup and stepped out the bathroom. It seemed as though 5th period was already over and he could finally go home.

He was about to walk back to find jeongin In the classroom but it seemed he'd already left.

Shrugging Felix picked up his coat which he'd accidentally left in the classroom and began to walk down the corridor.

Had i really been in the bathroom that long? He thought it over a little remembering he left the classroom about 2:50 so it was reasonable.

Why is this school so fucking creepy

Sighing to himself he made his way down one of the very dark corridors in the school. Too bad it was winter otherwise it would be a lot less creepy with the sun.

"Hello" Felix jumped turning round to however spoke to him

"Hello?" Felix was confused, he'd never seen this man before.

The two just stared at each other. Felix was beginning to get creeped out, why would this man say hello and nothing else. What made him feel worse is when the man stepped forward and sniffed him?

"I'm noah"

"Felix" he replied quickly trying to rush the "conversation" they were having

"What are you doing?" Felix stepped away from the creepy boy, only for him to follow and step forward.