19th

A lot of people requested a part 2 of chapter 13 which was honestly very unexpected cuz I thought it was trash but anyway. I threw this together, its not as well thought out as the first part but I think it fills some gaps

Not proof read...

Felix woke up on the cold floor.

His eyes struggled to open at first, but when he did he found himself in a dark room.

As his eyes began to adjust to the light he noticed where he was.

It seemed to be like some sort of office maybe?

When his eyes fully opened and he began to feel things again he found his legs and wrists tied.

Something in him wasn't so alarmed by that as he thought he would be?

Something else was telling him to get out as fast as possible, like a primal instinct.

The easiest to get out of was his legs, whoever tied these had done the worst job so he was untied quickly.

The more difficult tie was around his wrists.

Felix wasn't sure how long it took of tossing and slowly manouvering the rope until he was finally free.

He stood up on shaky legs, this made him wonder how long he was out of it for...

One hand on the desk he pulled himself up, his legs wobbling more than he'd ever felt before.

He was dizzy, on the verge of nausea but he knew he needed to get out.

The people who took him were dangerous, crazy people.

However he felt some strange...attachment to them....Like he knew them.

Making his way to the door, he pulled it open. There was a long corridor that followed.

"I can do this" Felix whispered to himself, walking down the corridor slowly.

He could hear voices, some shouting.

He peaked his head around the corner and had to hold in a gasp.

There was eight people, all the people were from the case files he'd been forced to look through before.

Why was he here?

What will they do with him?

Felix gulped, he could either walk back and re-tie himself- no that's so stupid. He needs to face this

These people must know him, that guy Chan seemed to know him very well, so the odds of them killing him must be low. Right?

He took a breath, moving to step out-

No! He couldn't do it

He stepped back, leaning against the wall. His breathing picking up

How is he supposed to do this? He's not brave enough.

Well the sooner he does face them, the sooner he can leave...hopefully.

Taking another breath...ok maybe another couple breaths, Felix rounded the corner so his body moved into the light.

Everyone went silent, their heads turning to his direction

Felix wasn't sure if he wanted to scream, cry or run away. But something, a small memory was telling him not to show emotion.

He let out a long slow breath, hopefully not recognisable to the group.

"Felix?"