28th

Not smut but this is a little more innapropriate than any of the others!

Not proof read...

"Master!"

"Master!" Felix shouted, bursting into the room

He looked around, finding Chan where he expected him to be, in bed. Asleep.

"Wakey wakey" he called, stalking up to the bend and bending down on Chan's side

"Felix?" Chan's eyes didn't open, he only groaned quietly

"Heyo" Felix waved his hand infront of his face "time to wake up, those spirits won't excorsize themselves~"

"Go away" Chan swatted at him before pulling the covers over his head

"Nuh uh" Felix tutted lifting the bed sheet a little to see Chan's face "ill get into trouble if you don't get up"

"Who by?" Chan tilted his head

"The elders you idiot. I don't want to go through that again" Felix shuddered thinking about the last time he got into trouble

"I already said only I'm the one who will punish you" Chan rolled his eyes "if they call you over tell them to fuck off"

"Wha- Chan no!" Felix tugged the covers trying to get Chan to let go

"Nooo let me sleep" Chan whined pulling the covers back

That's when it turned into a tug of war, Felix was scared they'd rip it.

After a lot of struggle Felix managed to pry the sheet out of Chan's hands, falling back onto his ass in the process.

"You're so annyoing" Chan groaned rolling over to face away from him.

"Come on" Felix pouted, kneeling next to the bed. Using his finger to poke at Chan's head "I've been here all night and I'm bored"

"Fine" chan rolled over, peaking though his eyelashes.

"Yes come on then" Felix stood up ready to go, before he could move Chan grabbed his wrist. "What are you doing?"

"If you can get out of my grip" Chan smirked "I'll get up"

Felix gave him a look, squinting his eyes with a scowl.

"Go on then"

"Fine"

Chan's grip was strong anyway but Felix was sure he could get out if he tugged enough.

Felix tried tugging butt he couldn't get out, Chan's hand started to flow a bright blue

"What are you" he could feel his energy draining

In no time he could barely stand, falling onto Chan's body.

"Y-You cheat" he was shaking, his breathing heavy "You're not allowed to use that excorisim stuff"

"Too bad" Chan smirked, letting go and pulling Felix up into his chest "now let's sleep"

"No, chan" Felix pouted, he couldn't move after having almost all his energy sucked out of him.

"Yes, Chan" Chan teased "now take off your clothes"

"Yah! Don't be so rude" Felix hit his shoulder weekly

"Come on" Chan tugged at Felix's clothes "give me your cum"

"Chan stop it" Felix hissed grabbing his hands and holding them

"Felix" Chan said sternly flipping them over "when I want your cum you give it me"

"Oh my god Chan!" Felix snorted "you'll get caught"

"No I won't" Chan chuckled

"Fine" Felix groaned, he wasn't really upset though

...

"An absolute disgrace!" The woman shouted "this is not the first time you've got him late"

"Sorry ma'am" Felix held his arms crossed behind his back.

He couldn't help but let his mind wonder to when Chan was ins-

No not thinking about that

"It's obvious that you and Chan have a deep connection" Felix had to hold in a snort when he heard the word deep. "But you both have a responsibility"

"Yes ma'am" Felix groaned, as soon as Chan had left him he was pulled away for a scolding.

Felix!

Chan?

Where are you?

"And I don't think it's very appropriate if you ask me"

Felix had to hold his tongue not to snap back replying something like 'no one asked'

I'm with the elders

Dammit, hold still

"An absolute abomination" she stood up walking over to him.

"I don't want this to happen again" she raised her hand and Felix leaned away slightly.

He expected to feel an impact but nothing

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't touch him"

Felix gulped, turning to see Chan lightly holding the woman's wrist

"But he-"

"He is mine" Chan gritted his teeth "I will deal with him"

"But mas-"

"Excuse us" Chan grabbed Felixs wrist dragging him out.

...

"I told you I would get in trouble, but do you listen? No" Felix was hanging upside down on a tree branch while Chan lay his back against the trunk

"I never listen to you" Chan said matter of a fact looking up at Felix

"All I'm saying, is I almost got a slap. and that would have been your fault"

"Oh poor you" Chan pouted at him "its not like you aren't a pain slut"

"Not for you fucking grandma"

"Ok ok" Chan put his hands up in defence "next time I'll slap you so you can enjoy it"

"Chan!"