Chapter 9

ARISTIA'S POV

I looked closer and Raynar looked at me and shook his head for some reason like warning me about something. Lady Mira pushed Lord Val and all hell broke loose.

"Mira! Stop with the lies, you deliberately admitted to trying to kill Aristia for your selfish intentions!" Val was very mad at Mira, she was crying and was holding a sword. Is she challenging Val? You cannot challenge a guardian, she will surely die.

"Today was supposed to be the evaluation day and she will be evaluated as well. If she fails that too she will die" Lael told Raynar who was at the side, giving space to Mira and Val.

The elder guardians were not amused by this, I'm assuming it accidentally slipped that Lady Mira was involved in trying to kill me and I was punished for it.

"Aristia this, Aristia that! all you guys talk about is her! I'm the fifth guardian, I'm supposed be the one protected here not that slut!" she screams, that comment left a sour taste in my mouth. I just sat beside the other ladies, and they gave me concerned looks. The Elder Guardians look very displeased with the situation in front of them.

"Since you look ready to show your skills Lady Mira, choose your opponent to get his over with Agape announced.

"I don't need to be evaluated! I'm guardian! I already proved myself!" She is yelling at the elder guardians. Is she out of her mind? One thing you should never do is disrespect and question the elder guardians.

"Yes, you did, but a fifth guardian has to be able to control all elements and you failed to show that. So, by all means, go ahead and choose your opponent" Lord Agape said again and you can see the anger and derange appearance she has. She starts laughing and she looks like she lost it. She turned her head in my direction.

"ARISTIA" She yelled my name, shes really doing this? Wrong choice bitch. A choice that will make you regret crossing paths with me. Everyone was staring at me again, Raynar was about to say something, but Val stopped him.

"You cannot challenge her, she's not part of the evaluation" Fai said displeased. But no, I want this.

Cece appeared in front of me and gave me a sword, I was confused. I didn't receive any sword from anyone.

"Lord Raynar asked me to give you this, he especially forged this sword to match you my lady", The sword was very beautiful. It has a shade of blue that makes it vibrant.

"It's beautiful" I said in awe. Cece smiled at me.

"Don't let her beat you my lady" Cece said and she was very amused by it. I wasn't planning to. I looked at Raynar and mouthed 'thank you' and he had a worried look on his face. The sword he gave me is light, but the blade is made from one of the best steels. I'm not sure how he made it into the shade of blue. I looked up and came down the stairs to go into the arena.

"I accept Everyone was staring at me, Aegeus shook his head. I looked at him with a defeated expression and he knew what this meant. I almost died because I was careless and no proper training, all because I need to be hidden. I walked towards the training ground, all eyes were on me. The elder guardians were sitting on these chairs that overlooked the whole arena. They were a few feet high above ground, I bowed and gave respect to them.

This feeling I keep having when Im around Mira, this time I'm sure she is not human. She's a wind demon, a powerful one at that. This would be fun.

"This challenge is to death Mira, Are you ready?" I asked her while making my way to the arena.

"This is just an evaluation, no one dying!" Agape disagreed but Damaris stopped him. He gave us a go signal.

"You don't know what youre up against girl" Mira said with anger in her eyes.