24

*a few days later and Jared and Olivia have gotten together and are the happiest they could be. Rose and Mini are in the crafts room stressing about finishing their gifts for the boys*
Rose- argh this just isn't working. We have less than a week until Christmas and this still isn't ready and we don't have a lot of free time this week.
Mini- Rose honestly stop stressing you're going to stress yourself into a panic attack. What have you got so far? *she looks at it and smiles* he's gonna love it you just need to add some colour and wrap it up
Rose- it's only a canvas
Mini- only? Rose you're so talented and you don't see it. You're art is some of the best since I last saw my art teachers drawings. How do you know he likes stuff like that though?
Rose- I remember him talking about it when we were working once saying he always wanted one. It isn't great but I'm sure he will be able to make out what it is
Mini- of course he will be able to make out what it is Rose it's so obvious and plus you're good at art like I said there isn't one detail that you haven't missed
Rose- thank you *she smiles* I never progressed with my art because I was always fighting and getting kicked out of schools. My art is a lot to do with me getting into trouble because I used to always be drawing in lessons instead of listening *she laughs*
Guard- okay girls time for you to go back to work. I will lock your art up in the cupboard until tomorrow night. I will let you finish these when everyone else is asleep but don't be telling anyone, it's because I never hear anything bad off of you girls.
Both- okay thank you *they say before heading out back to work*