42

*few months later and Rose is with the rest of the group around at the boys house with Harvey but Max is nowhere to be seen*
Mini- Harvey?
Harvey- yes mini?
Mini- where's Max?
Harvey- do you know what I haven't seen him since this morning. He said he had some errands to run and that he'd be back before you guys came tonight but he's not back or answering any of my messages
Rose- yeah he's not answering any of mine either I'm starting to worry about him
*just then Max staggers through the door*
Jared- *walks out from the bathroom and rushes over to him* bro are you alright?!
Max- *clearly on something* huh? Yeah I'm fine
Jared- are you sure? You're drip white and sweating and you look like you haven't slept in days
*the res of the group emerge from the living room to see what all the commotion is about*
Harvey- what's going- oh no. No Max. Not again! *he says putting his hand on his forehead looking defeated*
Rose- *clicks on and her face drops* w-why? You knew what was going to happen if you ever went back to that shit ever again Max. Why would you risk it?! I'm done giving you chances! I gave you a chance that night when you accused me of cheating on you with Harvey in fact I gave you 2 chances that night! One was when I caught you fighting with Dean!
Harvey- you've gone back to the gang haven't you?
Max- they need me Harvey you won't go back
Harvey- no Max! They don't need you! They need your abilities! They need your leadership because Dean can't lead for shit! They don't need you! What happened to "I've changed I love Rose and I'm so grateful for everything I would never put that at stake for drugs and the gang ever" you've literally just proved everyone right about you! You absolute fucking dickhead!
Olivia- don't expect any of us to talk to you. We don't deal with the criminal shit anymore
Mini- I'm out *she says walking passed Max and out of the front door*
Jared- yeah same *he says walking out with Olivia following him leaving Harvey and Rose with Max*
Rose- if you end up Over dosing don't expect me to be by your hospital bed or even at your funeral. You knew what you were putting at stake when you joined again and you still did it. We're over Max. Don't message me. Don't call me. Don't even talk to me when you see me. Don't even look my way at college.
Harvey- I'm not associating myself with you anymore. We might be twin brothers Max but I'm done with trying to help you I'm not cleaning up your mess or mistakes. Just because we live in the same house don't expect me to talk to you. *he grabs Rose's hand and gently pulls her out of the door leaving Max stood there on his own*
Olivia- urgh! I can't believe him! And we all thought that he was better than that!
Jared- I guess his temptations got the better of him
Mini- Rose believed in him though. Rose thought that he had changed. Rose's mum even stuck up for Max with her brother
Rose- actually she stuck up for both of them. I believed in both of them not just him. Harvey is proving me right and I'm so thankful for that. I just never thought Max would do this to me, to all of us.
Harvey- hey *he puts his hand on her shoulder* non of this is your fault. Don't even blame yourself. Like you said Max knew what he was putting at risk. And he ended up doing it anyway. You warned him. You did more than you should and he still did it. Whatever happens to him now is his doing. If he gets put in jail or ends up in hospital or even dead, that's his fault. Non of ours. And when my mum and dad find out he's fucked that's all I can say and they will automatically think that I'm back on them too and back in the gang so every time I go out or come back they will question me and make me do a drugs test but Max is good at hiding things so it will be a while before they find anything out
Olivia- why don't you just tell your parents?
Harvey- because snitching will get me hospitalised you're forgetting  I ran the gang that he runs now with him. I know how it all works. If they're finding out they will find out on their own.
Rose- let's go back to my house. *they all agree and head back to Rose's house*