House Party part 1

The next morning Elena woke up with a smile on her face. She still ached from yesterday but Death had visited her dreams briefly to tell her that Brady would suffer for eternity for what he tried to do to her.

She checked her phone and saw a text from Rose. Turned out that Lexi and Rose were friend and Rose had gone to visit her and Lee. But Rose also wrote that Elena should call if she needed anything.

After she got dressed in a sports bra, training top, a pair of tight stretchy pants and one of Jeremy's hoddies, she bounded down the stairs and into the kitchen. She found Jenna looking through some papers at the breakfast bar and hugged her.

"Morning." Elena said as she pulled back.

"Good morning, doodle bug, how are you feeling today?" Jenna asked softly.

"You haven't called me 'doodle bug' in years." Elena laughed. "And I'm feeling surprisingly well, actually. I have some hand shaped bruises and stuff but otherwise I'm fine."

"Still want to go with me today?" Jenna looked at Elena as she grabbed an apple.

"Yes, but I think me and Stefan needs to have a talk so we're going back to the cabin after we are done with the historical thingy." Elena shrugged. "I get that he's mad at me but at the same time he's being very condescending just because he's a hundred years older than me."

"Of course, he's mad, you want to sacrifice yourself in some ritual that does god knows what." Jenna pointed out.

"You know?" Elena whispered a little scared.

"Stefan told me about you wanting to sacrifice yourself." Jenna stood up and pulled Elena into a hug. "And while I hate the thought of you dying, I also know that since your parent's accident you have grown up quicker than most."

"You not mad at me?" Elena mumbled into Jenna's shoulder.

"No, I love you, doodle bug, and nothing can change that." Jenna reassured her. "And if there was a way for you to fight back without risking your friends and family, I know you would fight like a warrior goddess of old."

"I love you too, Aunt Jenna." Elena hugged her tighter before letting go and hastily drying the tears on her cheeks.

Half an hour later Elena and Jenna met up with Elijah at the old Fell property.

"Elijah, nice to see you again." Jenna smiled.

"Jenna." Elijah nodded before he turned towards Elena and smiled as he kissed the back of her hand. "Elena."

"Shall we?" Jenna asked and smiled secretly when she saw the way Elijah looked at her niece.

"How are you?" Elijah asked kindly as Jenna started to lead them into the woods.

"Oh, you know, despite the aches and bruises from the werewolf who tried to rape me, I'm feeling pretty good." Elena shrugged. She didn't know why she had just said that but at the same time she didn't care.

"Are you alright?" Elijah looked her over to find any injuries. "Tell me who it was and I will fix it."

"I'm achy but fine." Elena felt a blush on her cheeks at the concerned look he was sending her and hoped that he would just think it was because of the cold. "And while that is very sweet of you, Stefan already ripped his heart out."

"But he didn't offer you his blood to heal you?" Elijah murmured quietly.

"No, we got into a fight when he found out that our deal didn't include me." Elena whispered back.