Truth or Death? [@Rebecca-Jade]

Truth or Death? A YA Mystery/Thriller with a tease of Romance by Rebecca-Jade

Truth or Death?
A YA Mystery/Thriller with a tease of Romance
by Rebecca-Jade

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You love, you protect,
Whatever it may take.
Will you pick truth?
The choice is yours to make."

If you enjoy shows like Pretty Little Liars and Riverdale, and reading nail-biting mysteries that'll keep you up all night is your jam, then I cannot recommend enough Rebecca's debut YA Mystery-Thriller.

When students at Lincoln High start receiving the same deadly texts in a twisted game of truth or death, it falls upon Helena Gallagher and an unlikely companion to solve the mystery before those she loves get hurt. But the clock is ticking faster than she'd like, and nothing is ever simple when everyone's a suspect. Nobody's secret is safe.

The first in its series, Truth or Death? combines those much-loved elements of distraction and persuasion that'll have you guessing and questioning truths at every turn. The expert way in which Rebecca builds the case and intricately weaves subtle hints throughout, all while leading you on the wildest of hunts, is thrilling and you're sure to be blown away by the epic conclusion.

I wish I could reverse the clock and go back to those first moments reading this work and experience it all for the first time again, and again. Rebecca's talent shines brightly in this epic tale, and it truly has the potential to be the next PLL - and so much more.

Put your detective skills to the test and check out this story today!

★★★★★