Chapter 1

Everything was quiet until almost all of male population in the class were uproar in excitement because they got another beautiful girl in the class and for that another fan club start to form. Koizumi Akako think that she is the most beautiful woman in the world but when she saw the girl, she start to doubt by Harumi arrival. While her beauty because the influence of magic, the girl is beautiful by nature so she can't win with the girl that's born by nature.

She look at the male population in the class that been clingy to her before all look at the new girl like a prey. Akako for the first time she felt disgusted by them, looking at the new girl like that. She could tell the girl also look uncomfortable by their stares and getting more nervous that before. "You seat will be in front of Nakamori-san, Nakamori-san please raise your hand." then Aoi raise his hand and Harumi walk to an empty seat that's it in front Aoi. "Hi, Edogawa-chan. I'm Nakamori Aoi, nice to meet you" introduce Aoi at the new student with a smile.

Harumi smile at him back "Nice to meet you too, Nakamori-san" then she taker her seat on her desk and take out her notes when the teacher start her lesson.

Time skip lunchtime...

When the bell ring signalling that it was lunchtime, everyone out for the class to have a lunch. Harumi took out her bento box she make this morning, it good thing she learn to cook from Ran since she start to live alone. (Yes, everyone. I'll make Shinichi is a perfect at everything even cooking and singing) She walk out from classroom with her lunch box and phone then find some place more quiet and less people, so she choose the rooftop to eat her lunch. When she arrive, she saw that there was no one there and she felt glad for that and take a seat near the railing but what she didn't know is that there was someone already here before her.

That person were laying on the top of the rooftop and were look at the cloud, tried to clear their mind from their problem. That person is a boy with messy brown hair and he had the eyes of indigo in colour, you know already who is it that had those feature. It was Kuroba Kaito; the Ekoda prankster and we also known as the magician in the moonlight. He always come here on the lunchtime because he can be himself for awhile and keep his mind clear for a moment from whatever problem that he been dealing with.

Let just say this place is his special spot, when he heard the door open signalling someone coming he get up and take a look of who's coming. He were shocked to see a transfer student from his class walk in with her bento in hand. When he look at her again, she was a beautiful girl. Compare with Akako and her, she more beautiful then Akako. He remember that when she walk into their classroom, he can't take his eyes off of her. There was something that lure him into her, something that maybe plague his interest.

He look at her that already taking a seat at the railing and open her bento starting to eat. Kaito stomach grumble loudly when he smell the delicious scent of food and that resulting for getting the attention from the girl. She turn to him and their eyes met, indigo meet sapphire blue and there was a spark between them that they felt like something got each other attention.

Then Kaito stomach grumbled again louder than before and there was an awkward silence between them with Kaito blushing in embarrassment "Pfft," while Harumi stifled a laugh at the sound of growling stomach of his and that's make Kaito more embarrassed.

Feeling she had enough fun, she smiled at him sheepishly "Sorry, it just...your stomach sound like a hungry beast howling, so it's a bit...pfft," said Harumi chuckling remembering the scene earlier. Kaito pout at her feeling a bit humiliated but he actually don't mind because he see the beautiful sight of her laughing cutely at him and the sound of her laugh is also sweet to heard not like Akako laughing like a maniac and sound like a creep.

Harumi saw him pouting like a hurt puppy, she decided to stop feeling a bit guilt for laughing at the guy that she didn't even know the name with. In apologetic expression she said "Sorry, sorry! If you want...you can have mine. I actually brought a lot because I over did it and don't know if I manage to finish all of it." Kaito face lid up like a dog got his snack and Harumi tried not to squeal of how cute he look right now.