Chapter 6

They first destination are the market streets where there are many stands that sold clothes, foods, accessories and other things that caught an interest of customer. They walk, talk, eat and looked around the lively scenery. After that, they goes to arcade and play some games, they make a team when play a games that needs teamwork, they challenged each other when a games of fight. After that, taking a picture together at the booth or their cell phone.

Kaito even gifted Harumi a plush from the claw machine. It was a plush of Axia Krone with cat ears and tail.

 It was a plush of Axia Krone with cat ears and tail

(Harumi gifted plush)

After that, they goes to karaoke, that's how Kaito know about his girlfriend had a good voice and great with singing. She sing the song 'If Only' by Dove Cameron and her English was perfect.

When she done, Kaito clapped at her performance. "Wow! That was amazing." He praised her, making the detective blush horribly. The two were having fun together. Of course, they caught on the case yet again but to their relief, it was a kidnapped case. Some guy was unlucky to be doing their criminal act in front of the two, and he got what he deserved.

After the police took him away and Harumi promise to Takagi-keiji that she would file the report tomorrow since she was still in the middle of the date and she felt bad for leaving Kaito just to file her report. Kaito felt touched how she care about him, Takagi was smiling at the two and leave them after he cleaned everything.

When they were just taking a stroll around the city, Harumi receive a message from Ran. Open the text, she read the contents.

Ran
[Shinichi! Are you ready for the party tonight?]

Raising an eyebrow in confuse and shock, she replied back to her best friend.

Harumi
[What party?]

Ran
[Don't tell me, you forgot? Sonoko invited you... us. To the ball party in the cruise that was attended from her family! It also where Kaitou KID would steal their pearl heirloom for real this time. You're the one that solve the code he dropped to the police last night, remember? Her dad want to thank you for helping them for that.]

Harumi
[Ah, I kind of forgot. Kaito was distracted me for the whole day, that I completely forgot about that.]

Ran
[On a date?]

A blush formed on her face when she read at the replied and Kaito beside her caught that, his make a wonder face, probably were thinking what make she react like that all of the sudden. Giving him an assure smile, she turned back to her phone.

Harumi
[Well, something like that. I'll tell you later.]

Ran
[You better. I can felt there is something juicy in this. Okay, for now. Go get ready. The party start at 8 PM but Sonoko want us there on 7 PM]