Chapter 2

Kaito and Aoi show Harumi around the Ekoda, as promise they show her where the super market is. They even help her to carried the stuff for her so it won't hindrance her to carry all of this even thought she refuse for help.

Right now they were on their way to Harumi apartment that surprisedly near the district of their house and decided to pick her up and go to school together.

The apartment had security that guarding the front door, only the resident can go inside the building. Only if visitor get permission to go inside and state the business from the visit. With Harumi is with them, they easily pass the security with ease.

When they already in front of the blue door that have a plat number of '405' and the surname that were craft beside the door that state 'Edogawa', they know that this is Harumi house. Harumi press the passcode of the door and there was a sound telling that the door is unlocked.

"Come in,"

Harumi open the door and let the two in, they come inside and Harumi prepare indoor slipper for them to where.

They walk inside, looking around the house and they were impress at the size. The house were fitted for one family, with wide living room that were connected with dining room and kitchen. Four bedroom with one of them is master bedroom, Harumi bedroom.

"You guys can put the groceries at the kitchen counter, I'll make a tea." said Harumi and goes to the kitchen to make tea just like she said earlier. Kaito and Aoi do what she said and put the bag of groceries at the kitchen counter, after that they took a seat at the dining table waiting for her with a tea.

After a few minutes, Harumi come back with a tray of three cup of tea and dessert. Kaito eyes lit up at the sight of dessert and Aoi rolled his eyes at his friend obsession of sweet things.

Harumi grin at them and put the tray at the table, placing the tea and dessert each in front of the boys. "Please enjoy," said Harumi sweetly and took her own seat in the middle of Kaito and Aoi. Kaito without said so, took a bite at the dessert and there was stars in his eyes "It delicious! Harumi-chan, did you make this?" ask Kaito in delight and took another bite moaning delightedly at the taste.

Aoi also took a bite and he was surprise how delicious the taste is, "Your right, it's good!" Harumi flush red at the complement and sheepishly look down hiding her embarrassed face. Pick up her tea cup, she take a sip shyly. Looking every where other than the two boys that probably looking her with teasing expression on their face.

Then suddenly there was the sound of bell from intercom, Harumi excuse herself to answer it. "Yes? Who is this?" ask Harumi after pressing the answer button. "Harumi!" call the voice on the other line that sound familiar to her, Harumi eyes widened "Ran? Is that you? What are you doing here at Ekoda?" ask her shocked that her childhood friend was here.

"To visit you of course! Can you let me in?" said Ran on the other line. "Y-Yeah! Okay, you can come in." said her nervously and end the call. Harumi then turn to the boys that look at her expectedly, "Friend coming?" ask Aoi curiously.

Harumi nodded answering him, then there was a knock on the door and Harumi walk through the door and open it. And she was meet with her childhood friend; Mouri Ran. Harumi smile at her "Ran, long time none see! How are you?" greet her and let her in. Ran notice there was two pair of shoes on the entrance door, she conclude they were not alone.

With that she act just like before, keep their cover story intact. She give Harumi a hug in greeting "I'm fine and I miss you. How are you?" state Ran and release her hug and smile happily at her. Harumi smile "I'm also fine. How about we go inside and have a nice tea?" Ran nodded and the two girls walk in to meet with Kaito and Aoi curious look they give it to her and Ran.