Chapter 5

Agasa
[I found it, Shinichi! The thief have the record of stealing and trespassing someone property but there was no record about them killing or harming someone! Moreover, he would gave back what he stole and there is the record of the thief stolen jewellery so it would make its way back to its original owner.]

Harumi
[Is that so...that's mean this thief is harmless, right?]

Agasa
[That's right!]

Harumi
[Alright! Thank you, Professor]

Agasa
[No problem...Oh right! Shinichi! Can you come into my house Monday after school? I have something to give you.]

Harumi
[Alright! See you in Monday then]

Agasa
[Yes, goodnight!]

Harumi
[Yeah, goodnight]

She then off the call with satisfaction. From what the information that coming from the media, Kaitou KID had the policy of 'No one get hurt'. So, Harumi want to see that if the thief stick to his word or not and was relief that he did.

Now she know that the thief aren't dangerous, there is one thing that still didn't add up. There is one question that lingering in her mind and it was Why Kaitou KID decided to steal? Everyone had a reason from what they'll do and the thief is no different.

It was the same as finding out the reason why murdered happen even though it was a petty reason.

From what she know, the thief was also a magician. If what the media and fans gushing about, he must be a good one. So...if his reason just wanted the attention of audient, he can just make into a stage magician instead of getting the police pants and trespassing the property.

While she was in deep thought, she almost miss the sound of flapping cloth at her balcony. Eyes narrow, she cautiously walk to her balcony and open the curtain that has been close for her to sleep.

She eyes widened when there was a person wearing a white suit with a long cap and top hat. The person were facing back on her and so...she can't see their face. She opened the sliding door carefully and look at the person blankly, "Who are you?" she asked in monotone voice.

The person turned around, and the both of them eyes widened in different reason. Harumi was shocked to see Kaitou KID in flesh while KID or who we all known as Kuroba Kaito were shocked to see his crush in here and realize where he were landed.

Broke from her shock, Harumi eyes narrowed "What are you doing here, Kaitou KID? Your heist supposed to be ended an hours ago." She state and examine the phantom thief. From what she found, KID suppose to be old since he came out before she even been born. She knows that the thief good at disguise but she don't think that he will be using it in this get up.

A mantle and silk hat...always alert... the monocle and poor light make his face hard to see but... he look young...30...20...no, younger...maybe the same age as me.

Broke from his stupor, he smiled charmingly and bring Harumi's hand and kiss it making the said girl to blush. "Tired from flying, I came to rest my wings. I'm sorry for intruding...Ojou-san!" he said and winked.

She huffed, pulling her hand back slowly. For some reason she don't felt irritated or annoyance when the thief kissed her hand. She look at the thief closer and caught the thief brilliant indigo eyes, she don't think that was a contact lenses since she can see the spark on the eyes, indicating it was real one.

She tilted her head when her sharp ears pick up the siren of the police car from nearby, "The police still trying to find you aren't they?" the grin from the thief is answered enough.