| 003 | a love bizarre

_______________________________
"that's what we are,
            we all want a love bizarre."
                                                        - sheila e.
_______________________________

    YOU AND THE BOYS got up from under the desk and stared at the lady in awe. "so, what would you like to do then?" she asked while snapping them out of their day dreams.  

"shower," answered the boys in unison causing you to roll your eyes. of course, they're teenage boys, she's a gorgeous woman, what else should you expect? the boys quickly ran into the bathroom to start the shower as the woman smirked and walked up to you.

"you ready?" she asked as you looked at her confused.

"huh?"

"for the shower, silly. c'mon." she smiled and pushed you towards the bathroom.

"oh, no no no. i'm sorry but i'm not exactly comfortable with that idea. plus, i'm pretty sure they only want you to be in there with them." you said once you reached the bathroom door.

she laughed and held your face in her hands. "i would never make you do something that you're uncomfortable with, darling." she reassured.

somehow, you all ended up in the shower. you had no idea how in the world you were standing with the boys and the mystery woman, whom were either wearing something or were completely naked, in the closed space. you stood in your bra and underwear, and the boys in only their jeans. the boys stared at the woman while the water ran down her.

"you guys created me. i didn't come from anywhere. before you started messing around with your computer, i didn't even exist." you looked towards the boys who were standing next to you against the wall. their eyes were wide as they stared at her body. "by the way, you did an excellent job. thank you," she smiled.

gary mouthed 'thank you' back causing you to let out a small laugh.

"hello?" she made the boys look up at her eyes instead of her lower half. "showering is real fun, isn't it?" in response, they nodded. the woman turned off the shower head and faced all of you. "if we're gonna have any kind of fun together, you guys better loosen up."

once she was out of the shower, you quickly got out and grabbed your clothes. "we're going out, so you guys better get dressed." she said before walking out of the room.

"um, wyatt, do you think i could borrow something from chloe?" you asked awkwardly trying to cover your self up with the clothes in your hands.

"uh, yeah. borrow whatever you want," he smiled.

you were standing in chloe's room trying to find a nice dress, but they were all too poofy or not even close to being your style. you decided on a dark green one with extremely puffy sleeves. you felt like an ugly version of cinderella. "this will do, i guess," you sighed. it was horrible, no offense to chloe. you could hear the boys bickering, as usual, in the hallway.

"oh my god! whose stuff is this?" you heard gary exclaim. "is that your suit? wait is this your's?"

"oh shit," said wyatt.

"holy shit."

"gary i don't know what's going-"

"why? what's going on here?"

"gary, i don't know!"

"i don't know what's going on here!"

"gary, you look good though, alright?"

"yeah?"

"yeah."

you heard the woman call your name. "c'mon, sweetie! we're all ready to go!"