| 007 | i'm sorry

________________________________
"i'm sorry, so sorry
          that i was such a fool"
                                                           - brenda lee
________________________________

        EVERYONE LEFT AND it was only you, wyatt, gary, lisa, matthew, hilly, and deb. hilly went with gary upstairs, wyatt in some room, while you, hilly, and matthew talked for a bit.

"um, i'll be back, guys. alright?" hilly said with a small smile. you and matthew nodded and watched her walk away.

"fun night?" matthew joked.

"it was interesting," you laughed. "anything happen with hilly when you talked with her?"

"a little, yeah," he smiled.

"that's great! offer her a ride home since ian ditched her as always." he nodded. "i'm going to find wyatt, i'll talk with you later. bye."

"bye."

you walked to the empty living room and saw wyatt sitting on a chair. before you could walk in, you noticed hilly sitting on the floor talking with him.

"i was wondering if i could ask you something kind of strange?" you heard hilly ask. it was silent for a bit until you heard her speak again. "would you kiss me?"

you didn't want to eavesdrop anymore, so you walked outside to the backyard and leaned again the fence on the porch.

how could i trick myself again into thinking he actually likes me? it was always obvious, it was hilly.

you felt someone stand next to me. you looked to your side and saw wyatt looking up at the stars. "oh. hey, wyatt. how'd it go with hilly?" you asked while nudging his shoulder trying to be a supportive friend.

"um, good, i guess. she just left with matthew."

"was she a good kisser?" you asked with a little hint of sadness in your voice. wyatt looked at you in the eyes and shook his head.

"i didn't kiss her."

"but you like her?"

"no, i never did."

"what do you mean?"

"i've always liked you. i just said i liked hilly so you wouldn't find out," he laughed.

"really?" i smiled.

"really."

a comfortable silence fell for a few seconds and you looked at each other. you two leaned in, and his soft lips fell onto your's. your hands cupped his face as his went to grab your hips. you pulled apart and smiled.

"thanks, for saving me tonight."

"anything for you," wyatt leaned back in and his lips were back on your's.

.___. .___. .___. .___. .___.

the next morning, you and wyatt were woken up by the sound of a gun being fired. you quickly sat up in chloe's bed and saw an angry chet storm in. "oh, hi, chet," wyatt greeted nervously.

"what the hell is going on around here?" chet asked while grabbing wyatt by his shirt.

"chet, i'm sorry, it was an accident."

"an accident? an accident? do you realize it's snowing in my room, goddammit?"

"some real weird shit happened, chet. some real weird shit."

"you don't have to be a genius to figure that out, monkey dick." chet pushed wyatt onto a chair. "start talking, little man."

"look, chet, it's a real long story. we were messing around on the computer friday night, and we decided to make a woman. and when we did, she went crazy and messed up the whole house."