| 004| oh, pretty woman

________________________________
"pretty woman look my way
pretty woman say you'll stay with me"
- van valen
________________________________

IT WAS THE NEXT morning when you woke up and felt something, or someone, move next to you in wyatt's twin bed. you slowly opened your eyes and found out that you and wyatt were laying together. he looked so peaceful sleeping that you were arfraid to get up, worried that it would wake him up. you didn't have to wait long for him to wake up, his eyes fluttered open after a few seconds. "morning," you whispered, trying not to wake up gary who in the bed next to you two.

his face turned into a confused expression when he noticed someone else was with him. he sat and rubbed his eyes before saying, "oh, morning."

before you could ask how you two ended up in his bed, you heard gary groan and then called your guys' names. "where are you?"

"we're right here, gary." wyatt responded.

"wyatt, what happened?" asked the sleepy blonde.

"i don't know. i think it was a dream."

gary then sat up and faced you two. a small smirk appeared on his lips when you realized that you two had slept in the same bed. you shook your head at his teasing smirk. he then put his hands up in surrender before speaking up, "wait what?"

"everything: last night, lisa, the kis-" wyatt's eyes went wide as he cleared his throat, hoping you didn't notice his slip up. "the whole thing, it had to be a dream."

"i can't be a dream, wyatt."

"i can't believe i'm gonna say this, but i'm with gary on this one. it doesn't make sense." you chimed in as you sat up. "all three of us had the same dream, that's not possible."

"yeah, how can three people have the same dream?" gary asked.

"there's no other explanation. it had to be a dream," replied wyatt.

"wait, let's analyze this. alright, in your dream, did i get up in the middle of the night and yak in your sink?" your's and wyatt's faces scrunched up in disgust. "didn't throw up. no. nothing. you didn't see anything. maybe it was a dream, you know? a very weird, bizarre, vivid, erotic, wet, detailed dream. maybe we have malaria."

"shit," said wyatt as he stood up from the bed. your eyes went wide and a laugh escaped your mouth before you quickly covered your mouth with your hand. wyatt was wearing woman's underwear. wait, not any underwear. your underwear. you quickly looked down and saw that you had a pair of boxers on. shit, were those wyatt's? there's no way anything bad happened, right? you pulled the waistband of the boxers to reveal that you had another pair of underwear, women's thankfully. how that happened, you had no idea. you were relieved about that, and could now go back to teasing wyatt. "nice ass, donnelly."

wyatt was too tired to realize what he was wearing, but gary noticed right when you said that and watched as wyatt walked by. he looked back you with wide eyes, "did you, y'know?"

"no, no. at least, i don't think so."

before he could ask you anymore questions you all heard a voice from downstairs call your names. lisa?

.___. .___. .___. .___. .___.

you stood by the counter across from lisa, who was cooking you all breakfast. "morning, lis," you greeted while you leaned on the counter.

"morning, darling. sleep good?" she smirked.

"not really," you admitted with a laugh.

"do you remember anything from last night?" she leaned across the counter, mimicking your action from earlier. you looked at her and tried to recall last night's events. everything slowly came back from the bar to you and wyatt outside. wait a minute...