No strings attached.

Credits to de owner.

Summary: In which Roger falls for his fuck buddy: Y/N May

ROGER TAYLOR X READER

A/N: I have one more Roger imagine, a Stucky fic, part three of BTTB and a Peter Parker fic

"Shit, Y/N," moaned Roger as his sweaty body moved above hers. He released inside of her and rolled onto the sheets next to her. Y/N said nothing as she turned away from him and closed her eyes.

She breathed out through her nose as Rogers arm settled over her waist. "No, Roger. Stop it." But Roger wouldn't move. So Y/N pulled herself out of the warm and comfortable bed (accidentally smacking Roger in the face in the process) and pulled her pyjamas back on. She sent him the middle finger and moved back to the sofa that she had been sleeping on for the last few days.

Being a May had its perks, Y/N got to tour America with her brother and watch as he made music with his hot friends. And the best part was, her 'no strings attached' fuck buddy was there as well.

Y/N had met Roger when she was watching a Smile gig. She went to see her brother after the show, one thing lead to another and she and Roger ended up making out against his van.

For the first few weeks, they had kept to making out against Rogers van. But once Roger had managed to get the both of them drunk, they ended up going back to his apartment and fucking until the next morning. Y/N didn't want to admit that Roger was the best fuck she had ever had, but god damn he was.

At first their relationship was no strings attached, they had their fun fucking and snogging behind Brian's back. And that was just it, that was they way Roger liked it.

But then he got attached. No strings attached changed to all the strings attached. Roger had fallen in love with this girl and there was nobody he could confide in. Not even his best friend. Especially not his best friend.

~

The next day, Brian was clearly getting to her. Whenever Roger had to go record or use the bathroom, Brian began chatting her ear off. Oh God, he wouldn't stop, nothing could keep this man from talking.

"Well, if you've had a falling out, just talk to each other and apologise. I'm sure Rogers very sorry for whatever he did," Brian practically growled as Roger walked out of his recording session. He caught sight of the two siblings arguing as he moved over to the studio sofa.

"Brian, shut up, it's nothing."

"No, if Roger does something, he needs to apologise for it."

Rogers sigh cut through their argument and he stormed over to them. Damn, Y/N looked good in her short skirt and barely there top. "Look, Y/N, I'm sorry for what I did, whatever it was, and I promise I won't do it again."

"Good, now hug and make up."

"Brian, I'm not hugging him."

But Y/N had no time to make any more protests before Roger pulled her into his embrace. He held her body close, close enough to hide how hard he was. "Have you got a boner right now?" Y/N hissed in his ear as she felt his rock hard cock press against her thigh.

"It's not my fault!" He whispered back. "You look really good in that dress and you're not wearing a bra and I can feel that you're cold! If you catch my drift." With a smug grin, Roger pulled away from her and turned to his friend.

"Right, I need a smoke, I'll be back in a few minutes," he smiled and left the room, cigarettes clutched tightly in his hands.

Y/N rolled her eyes and took a seat next to her brother. "What is wrong with that boy?" She muttered and Brian just laughed. Y/N patted Brian's knee and pushed herself up. She stretched out her limbs, let out a yawn and moved towards the door. "I'm going to the loo, I'll be back in a moment," she yawned and walked out of the door.