Gonna give you my love

From: Tumblr.

Credits to: https://killerrogerina.tumblr.com/

Pairing: Virgin!Roger Taylor x Virign!F!Reader

 Virgin roger and best friend. They've been friends since babies basically, then every thing changes when Queen gets off its feet. He comes back to their apartment and catches her on the couch in a tank top wait for him and it gets hot and heavy from there.

The year was 1974, on a hot summer day. It was so hot that day that you opted to wear your Led Zeppelin tank top and panties. You were laying down on the couch, a book in hand, with the fan turned on facing you. It was a good thing Roger wasn't home or else you wouldn't be able to prance around in your underwear. You and the drummer of Queen had been best friends since...none of you remember exactly how long, because you practically grew up together. You were the inseparable duo. After graduating, you both decided to live together since you couldn't afford a place of your own.

You were too engrossed in the story you were reading to hear the front door open and close. "Y/N! I'm back!" The voice startled you as the book slipped from your hands and fell on the floor with a loud thud.

Roger knew you'd be home, but he was expecting the sight before him. He couldn't help but stare at your bare legs, one knee bended and swaying side to side giving him a nice view of your clothed core.

Noticing his leering, you blushed and swiftly threw the blanket draped on the couch over your bare skin. "Roger! I wasn't expecting you to be back from tour already." You sat up leaning against the arm of the sofa.

"I'd say you were expecting me, dressed like that." He smirked before sitting down next to you wishing you'd be comfortable being half naked around him like he is with you.

"Not everything is about you, Rog." You rolled your eyes. "I was feeling hot and I forgot you'd be back at this hour. Or else I'd wear something more suitable."

"Pff it's nothing I haven't seen, love." He scoffed recalling the time he walked in on you showering...more than once. You didn't learn from the first incident to always lock the door.

You were starting to get warm under the wool blanket as your face flushed. Roger noticed that raising an eyebrow then grabbed the end of the cloth. "So you're not feeling hot now?" His fingers tugging it teasingly while biting his lip and watching your reaction.

It was pretty obvious what he was about to do. So you tightened your grip on the woolen material, your eyes narrowing at him almost daring him to even try to pull it off. "I'm fine, thanks. Shouldn't you go unpack?" You tried to find ways to make him leave so you could go put on shorts at least.

"I'd rather unpack something else." He roughly tugged, your hold loosening slightly before gripping it tightly again. Roger always teased to get a rise out of you. He enjoyed getting under your skin and see you get flustered. The truth, however, was that he was in love with you. All those teasing and flirting he took them seriously whereas you thought it was because he was a shameless flirt. Which the blond definitely was, he never missed the chance to chat up a pretty girl when he saw one.

It took him a while to realize he was in love with you. Mainly, Brian talked some sense into him when he was drunk and frustrated a few nights ago. He couldn't fathom why, when it came down to it, he wasn't able to have sex with anyone. Sure he'd let groupies give him handjobs and blowjobs before, but even when he was jacked up he never went all the way and something in his brain always told him to stop.

Guilt. Guilt was plaguing his mind. His poodle haired friend helped him realize that he subconsciously felt remorseful for his actions. You, however, never knew this fact. He always came back to your flat boasting about his latest conquest. You were certain he'd lost his virginity long ago, but boy were you wrong.