hey, sexy lady [ben hardy!roger taylor]

From: tumblr.

Credits to: yourealegendfred.

Ben Hardy!Roger Taylor x Fem Reader

Summary: You really like a man in skirts.

Roger's known for a lot of things. He's known for being ill tempered and hot headed when he doesn't get what he wants. He's known for breaking drum sets and being an animal on stage. He likes to drink, smoke, and have sex. He's occasionally spontaneous (especially when it comes to you) and likes to live on the edge. He's loud, he's fun, and he's passionate.

When he invited you to the shooting of I Wanna Break Free, you expected—hell, you had not idea what you expected. Knowing Roger and the boys, they like being creative and combine their ideas together to create one flawless video.

Walking inside the recording studio, you immediately notice a living room set, but that's not what shocks you. It's the fact that the boys, including Roger, are dressed to the nines in drag. You hardly recognize him when you find him sitting in a hair and makeup chair with a wig that matched his hair. His hair is in loose waves around his face with black bows pinned to his hair. His eyes are brushed with dark eyeshadow with eyeliner on both his top and bottom lids. His lashes were brushed with mascara and his cheeks were contoured with blush and bronzer to thin out his face. He's dressed in a white blouse with a striped yellow and pink tie. A black mini skirt adorned his hips and he wore matching black tights and knee high white socks with black ballet flats. Your boyfriend looks gorgeous as a woman, to put it bluntly.

You eagerly approached his chair, dropping your bag right behind his chair and wrapped your arms around him, pressing a handful of quick kisses along his neck and up his jaw before pressing one final kiss to the corner of his pink, lipstick stained mouth. He laughed, letting his hand find your hair and gently threading his fingers through your hair. It makes you hum a press another kiss to his throat.

"That's not the reaction I was anticipating when you would see me dressed up in drag," he chuckles, gently tugging on your hair. You move your face away from his neck and stare at him through the mirror. You let your hands gently rest on his chest.

You pout at him, "It's more of a "You didn't wake me up with kisses when you left this morning," kind of mood so I'm just cashing in on the kisses you failed to give me this morning because you seem to be the only one that values my sleep over your own in this relationship. Although, you do make a very beautiful woman, Rog," you teased, gently tugging on his chin to steal a proper kiss from him.

He tuts at you and turns to face the mirror again. You scoff at him and pinch his sides. "The hell, Rog?! Gimme a kiss! I'm trying to get a proper kiss from you, you git," you huffed childishly.

He smirks at you through the mirror. "I can't, baby. They don't want me to ruin the makeup on my pretty face. They've already had to reapply the lipstick three times. Have to wait until after the video is done," he replies.

You huff. "This is ridiculous, Roger. I can reapply the lipstick for you. I know how. Give me a kiss, you buffoon," you pout.

"It's Rogerina, love. My name is Rogerina," he teases.

You groan, "Roger or Rogerina, I want my kiss!"

He turns his head to look up at you and he puckers his lips and you smile triumphantly, gently caressing the side of his face before pressing your mouth to his. He grins against your mouth and you press your mouth firmly against his. He pulls away seconds later and presses a kiss to the inside of your palm.

"There you go, my little brat, I gave you your kiss," he teases. "Now, help me put on my lipstick." You pout and grab the tube of lipstick off the table and turn towards Roger again. He sighs, squishing your pouty cheeks together.