Fantastic Fantasies 4

It happens again when Meredith and Addison find out that they have the same time off in between surgeries.

"Quickie?" Meredith proposes casually.

"Sure," Addison agrees, making an effort to treat it equally casually.

"Okay, what do you want," Addison asks Meredith blankly.

"I want one hand inside me, and the other one on my boob. Your pick," Meredith deadpans.

"And that, I can do," says Addison, as she strips Meredith unceremoniously, and squeezes both of Meredith's breasts before she moves her right hand down to Meredith's core.

Addison pushes her against the wall to keep them steady, and Meredith braces herself by tugging onto Addison's hair.

"Careful, you're gonna pull it out," says Addison.

"Fuck me faster and I won't," says Meredith.

"Fine. But grab onto my shoulders instead," gruffs Addison.

Meredith complies, and Addison slips her fingers back in, twisting and teasing experimentally before she finds the spots that Meredith likes the most.

"I want to come in your mouth," says Meredith roughly.

"Greedy," says Addison, pinching the blonde's clit in the process.

"What, you don't think you can do it?" taunts Meredith.

"Oh, you'll know that I know exactly what I am doing," fights Addison, as she leans down to lick Meredith thoroughly from the bottom to the top of her most sensitive areas.

"Give it to me, Addison," says Meredith, tugging on her shoulders again.

"Always impatient," says Addison, swirling her hands around so she's reaching Meredith's spots faster.

"I'm close, I need your-" Meredith insists.

"Sure, Grey," Addison says, as she inserts her tongue into Meredith.

"Pinch my nipples," says Meredith.

"Done," says Addison into Meredith's core.

One tiny little flick of her fingers later, and Meredith is coming into Addison's mouth, just as she'd asked her for.

"That what you wanted?" says Addison, as she licks Meredith until the blonde collapses into her.

"You're not bad," Meredith shrugs, her body suggesting, however, that Addison's work was actually excellent.

"Good enough," Addison grumbles, as she throws Meredith her shirt.

"You want to meet up this evening?" Meredith asks her.

"Okay," says Addison, leaving first so that Meredith can't see the smile that's working it's way up her face.

"See you at eight," says Meredith, as she gets dressed again.

Addison smirks when she sees that it's already six-thirty.

***** END OF CHAPTER 4