Dont tease me

(Requested)

Summary: draco teases you in class but unexpectedly you tease him back, let's just say it ends in a bedroom. PART ONE
________________________

It's hard to concentrate when Draco's next to me. I rest my head down on my palm for a quick second while I daydreamed of Draco.

His hand opening between my thigh as I sit intently on the desk, his hand going up slowly and making me throw my head back, his mouth on my neck while he kisses me hard as he whispers-

"Bored are we now? What is it your dreaming about now?"

Draco's head was turned in my direction, his face with a slight jerk as he looked at me and then down at my knees and then back up.

"I'm not here to amuse you, Draco, besides, it's not something I would share"

I turned my head to face his, his blue eyes now looking at me with a curious tint.

"Why not? Not a horny fantasy is it y/l/n?"

I panicked slightly and flinched as I looked to my side for a second feeling slightly embarrassed.

Draco seemed amused by this as he looked of on the separate direction with a smirk on his face.

He gets up from his seat and leaves for a few minutes which gives me relief, a brief moment to understand i basically admitted to having sexual fantasies to him.

I remember where I left the story off and I start thinking about it as I felt a hot breath on the left side of my neck, I stay still and keep my eyes on my desk.

My nerves starting to kick in as I feel his presence behind me. Draco puts two hands at the side of mine as he leans down close to my ear.

"lets make a deal? You tell me your fantasy, and I'll tell you everything you missed that you clearly didn't take notes on"

I look back slowly and our eyes meet, he stays there for a brief second sits back down.

The bell rang and everyone had left the class. I was waiting for Draco to leave first because of the embarrassment i found myself in earlier.

"Look, I won't force you to tell me, but you would regret not"

Draco said while looking at his book bag and getting ready to leave.

I grab his wrist and he looks me up and down slowly and sits back down in his seat.

I look down at the desk as I start to tell him.

"You then slowly bring your hand closer to"

Draco puts his hand on my thigh as he listens to the words nervously coming out my mouth. I flinch but I don't remove it. My core was starting to heat up.

My breath becomes heavy as I try to control my breathing. I know I should remove his hand, but I don't.

Still looking at my desk I look up finally meeting his eyes. He looks at me intently as he leans in closer and kisses my neck.

He starts at the top of my ear and goes down to my neck. Giving every part attention. His hand goes to my cheek as he leaves marks on me.

I tilt my head back and accidentally let out a brief moan. I feel his teeth on my neck as I realize he's smiling onto my skin.

"Continue" he whispers in my ear

"Continue?" I managed to murmur sounding out of breath

"With your fucking daydream"

He leans back to his seat with his hand going back to my thigh slowly as I continue.

" you tell me how good I am and- "

His hand goes closer and is now on my inner thigh our eyes making contact.

I feel my core getting hot, needing his long fingers to occupy the empty space.

"You- well you play with me"

He smirks and and grabs me onto his lap. Without hesitation I let him, needing him.

I feel his growing member on me as he brings his hand forward and closer to my core. His fingers go through my underwear and onto my wet core.

"So fucking wet for me already, y/n?"

His fingers finally go into my soaking pussy. He starts by putting in two fingers and with tempo, starts going faster. I try to create more friction as I move my hips against his fingers.
I moan not even trying to silence myself.

His erection is obvious now and placed beneath me.

"you're such a dirty fucking slut for me" he whispers in my ear

I keep moving my hips towards his long fingers inside me.

"come for me"

I moan in response as I ride his finger faster

"Fucking come bitch"

I feel the familiar knot in my stomach as a bounce of pleasure hits me, and I finally release in his fingers.

I let out of breath on him panting loudly as I make eye contact with him.

He puts his fingers close to my mouth

"Suck it, suck your come for me"

I obey him while looking up at him as I suck my come off his fingers.

"Good girl" he whispers while looking me up and down again.

His erection is obviously still there and practically begging for attention. It was now my turn to tease him.

................................................
Please vote and comment to reach more people and submit your own request, take care happy reading <3

PART TWO WILL BE OUT SOON