Malfoy manor

(Requested)

Summary:
it's winter break and you spend it at the malfoy manor with Draco..

_____________________

I'm in snapes class when i started overthinking; It's nearing winter break and i can't wait. I'm spending it with the bad boy everyone drools over at school. I mean I get it, he's undoubtedly hot.

But we've been family friends and known each other practically since we where 3, so it would be odd to even think maybe he had a thing for me. He usually teases me at school but i never thought much about it,

until winter break....

The bell rings and i spring up getting my books, ready to leave hogwarts and go to the mmanor. As your running out of class, you feel a familiar hand touch yours in on the wrist.

In shook, you look back and met his icy eyes and pink lips. He was only loosely wearing the white uniform and his green tie

"Hey y/n" he says almost trying to sound too casual

"Can i help you, malfoy?" I say in a annoyed tone, he likes that; but won't admit it.

"danm little one, what has you in a bad mood" he says with a slight chuckle

I look back down at where his arm is still roughly on my wrist and back at Draco. He shoots me a annoyed look, like this isn't how he wanted this conversation to go; like somehow, I ruined his chance.

"Nothing, just wondering if u could do my charms homework when we are back at the manor, that's all, see you later" he manages to say as he strolls away

Wierd.

Malfoy manor

Im at the malfoy manor in the guest room right next to Draco's room. Im laying on a pretty green duve cover, wearing a white crop top, and a grey short skirt. I ley there, with my feet dangling in the air while I'm lying on my front reading a muggle book.

As I look up, I see a white owl at my window, The owl comes closer and delivers me my letter in my hands as it flies back and waits at the window.

Hey y/n!

how are you? I didn't know your address, granger told me to send it here, so I hope this reached you.
anyway, Are you free next week? I was thinking maybe we could go to hogsmade and grab a snack at the three broomsticks? Let me know darling.

I miss you,

From Cedric
.......................................................

I stare in confusion, Cedric? I've never thought of him in a romantic way but I suppose it would not hurt to have some fun, especially since I wasn't doing anything anyway.

Suddenly I jump back, not because of this rather odd letter Cedric had left me, but rather because I felt a cold hand leaning onto my shoulder.

I look up and i see him. I see Draco staring at the letter before I manage to quickly hide it by scrunching it up.

"Pretty boy wants to take you out, huh?" Draco says in a teasing tone.

Why does he even care, it's not like he's ever interested in what I have to say anyway. I stare at him with a slightly confused expression, his grip on my shoulder getting tighter the longer I take to reply. I feel his eyes glaring at my body as I stare down thinking of a witty response feeling slightly embarrassed.

" I asked you a question, y/l/n" he says as his eyes laser into mine when my eyes finally meet his.

I look down again, slightly intimidated by his stare, i quickly think of a reply.