Fucking slut

A/N

These smuts are gonna be possessive and toxic Draco

if you aren't into that don't read

Enjoy;)
_______________________

It's been a long day and I just wanna get back to my dorm. I'm in my last class, charms with my elbow on my desk and my hand on my Rosie cheeks. I faintly hear profesor snape talk about homework but I start drifting of into my thoughts and slowly closing my eyes tiredly, when I suddenly feel a tug on my hair from the back.

I look back, an annoyed look plastered on my face as I see the platinum haired boy, smiling smugly as he finally let go of my hair and grabs his quill back to his hand on the desk

"Daydreaming of me are you?" He snickered proudly as he carefully watched for my reaction

"Shut up" I say as I turned around secretly wishing he continued

And he did

He grabs my quill and I look back again, happy he continued but obviously didn't let it show.

"give. it. back." I say with each word in bold still bending to look behind me

"Beg" he says seductively, with that dumb attractive smirk

There was a pause

"No I'll just get a new one you dumb fuck" I blurred out pretending that I didn't like it

He leaned back, not saying a word, with his presence behind me making me self conscious.

I now feel uncomfortable knowing he is staring at me from the back. I can feel his eyes as strong as a laser behind me. I look at the clock above the blackboard.

5 min

The day will be over in five minutes and I will finally get back and rest. I was getting relaxed on my chair, forgetting about Malfoy as i suddenly feel a hot breath sensation on the left side of my neck. The hot breath sent goosebumps down my body. Too scared to look around, I sit there waiting.

"You think you could talk like that and get away with it you little slut" he says as he tucks a piece of my hair back with his long fingers sending me chills.

"I..malfoy-"

"My dorm, 11 pm, or you won't get the quill back"

he leaned back into his chair making sure nobody saw what he just did.

Then the bell rang

I looked back, but he wasn't there. He has already left. I pick up my 2 books and head to my common room with my head down, still intimidated.

11 pm

I sneak out carefully, not to wake anyone. still unsure what he truly wanted. I wear a navy skirt with a oversized hoodie on top since it's still a little breezy

I knock on the door, realizing im a little late, shit.

immediately I see a tall figure hovering over me. He's wearing a black T and grey sweats. I can littraly see his huge length beneath the fabric. He looks at me with hungry eyes

"That took you years to come" he says jokingly with a smirk

He moves away from the door, inviting me in. His room was big, I mean, he is a prefect. He layed down on his bed with his elbow on his bed watching me. A little startled, I walk towards him hoping secretly, we would make out, at least.

I sit on his bed awkwardly. His iced eyes still on my eyes.

"You know, I didn't think you would come" he says in a low playful expression while playing with his rings as he slightly gets up, not breaking eye contact.

Did he think I would let him just steal my shit? He was pathetic I swear

"well you know these quills are pretty expensive so if you thought-" and I was cut when Draco suddenly grabs both my wrists and pins me to his bed harshly. He leans down so I feel his hot breath on my neck sending me goosebumps again.

"Let's cut this bullshit and do what you came here to do" this time he wasn't playful.

i was hoping he would say that and I agreed by nodding my head as I took a short breath.

"Lucky you, I'm extra hungry today" he says teasing me. I felt my core get hot already from the contact of his length to my heat.

He removes his hand from my wrists and uses his long fingers to take off my underwear

"Already wet for me y/n?" He says seductively as he removes my underwear, revealing my soaking core.

He wastes no time and starts rubbing my sensitive clit with his thumb in circles. A moan escapes my mouth because of the pleasure. With his other hand, he slowly adds his middle finger in my heated wet core. It starts going in and out of me and starts speading up. I moan louder now and he covers my mouth with the finger he was rubbing my clit with so I make less noise.

His thrusts become deeper and faster by the second. He really knows how to get me worked up. He adds his tongue and uses it to rub my clit. The warmth of his tongue on my soaking pussy made me scream his name louder and louder as he covers my mouth harder every time.

"You like that don't you? my little whore" he teased me

"Draco" I moan in pleasure

"Tell me I make you feel good" he says as he removed his tongue

"Mhmm" is all I can manage to say because of the pleasure I am receiving

"use your words" he says, nearly..mad?

"You make me feel so so good" i barely manage to blur out while I arch my back

"I'm gonna cum" I moan out nearly to loudly.

"Then fucking cum " he says looking into my eyes.

And then my body felt the overwhelming amount of pleasure and I released all over his long fingers. He gets on top of me with his hands leaning on the bed beside the sides of my shoulders. He puts his warm mouth close to my ear

"Suck it you fucking worthless slut"

Still on top of me, he gets balance by standing on his knees as he puts his ring finger and middle finger in my mouth.

Obeying, i sucked his long wet fingers while not breaking eye contact.

"Good girl" he says when I finished sucking.

———————-———————-———————-———————-———————-
Please vote for this story it helps reach more people and lets me write more! Take care and dm me requets <3