Chapter 18

After saying this she went for making coffee for Armaan . When she came then she saw that Mahira is trying
to get attention of Armaan.
But Armaan is Armaan he doesn't pay any heed to Miss khan.
Noor smiled sweetly seeing Armaan
and said that " sir ur coffee" .
And Armaan take his coffee and smile at her . by seeing Noor and Armaan
Smiling each other Mahira fume in anger.
After that Noor intentionally pushed Mahira's purse 👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜 and it fall on the ground.
Then Noor make a sorry face and said
" Sorry miss khan i will put all things together plz u don't worry."

Seeing Noor saying sorry Mahira feel delighted .
But Armaan get angry and he said
"Noor u don't have to do it. I will tell someone to do it."
Noor mentally rolled her eyes by seeing her jaan (hubby) possessive nature 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
And glare at him and said sweetly to him " Sir don't worry i will do it plz let me do it . I m genuinely sorry for that ".
Hearing her Armaan arc his one eyebrows 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
As if understanding now what she was saying after that noor did something to Mahira purse and then collect all belonging of Mahira in purse and then very smartly sit silently and join the conversation of Mahira and Armaan of project.
Armaan was seeing her and conclude thay she is up to something which will be harmful for Mahira because Noor was too much calm to his own liking.
After sometime Noor said that Miss Mahira i think before going from this office u should check ur face because i think it has some dust that's why .
And by seeing i know that u r very much neat and clean type person.
Ok miss Noor saying this Mahira went to public washrooms and there she saw that she doesn't have any dust on her face but still she applied a little makeup and her lipstick 💄💄💄
And said that now i m perfect atleast now r Armaan see me because i just did touchup of my makeup.

After that when Mahira came to hall
Then thought to give a proper bye to Armaan so she was about towards his office but then she heard laughing and gossiping then she saw that whole office is trying hard not to laugh.
Then she asked why r you all laughing. Then she saw that a employees say that mam ur lipstick colour is very beautiful that's why .
Then Mahira said "What the hell r u talking 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡."
Saying this she again turned towards washrooms and saw that Noor is standing there have a smirk 😏😏 on her face .
Still she didn't understand what happened to her so she again entered in washrooms and saw herself in mirror where she saw that she is applied a yellow lipstick on her lip and it look like she is a some kind of jokers . Then Noor enter in washrooms and said that u r looking too much pretty by applying this colour lipstick 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
And u know what Mahira outside the washrooms all r praising your beauty.

Then Mahira said that u did this but why.
Noor said " don't act that much innocent Mahira .🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Didn't i tell u to not call Armaan name but no u have to take risk . That's why i gave u punishment of ur mistake."

And listen one thing next time when ur purse fall down .then please pick it up urself because u never know when these types of incidents happened .😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉.
Saying this noor walked away and Mahira is still trying to remove her not so beautiful lipstick 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

After sometime Mahira leave from office by hiding her lips .

Here Armaan was waiting Noor in his office when he saw her coming then he said in angry tone where are you till now you know i m waiting for you .

Then he saw noor is shocked and about to cry 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Then he calmed himself and said that " come here Jaan ."
Then Noor slowly slowly started to come near him.
and stood near his chair suddenly Armaan pull her towards himself and she directly landed in his lap .
and now her eyes became socket and she stare at him then tried to free herself.
Then Armaan said that Sorry jaan plz talk to me . Actually i thought that Mahira may harm you that's why i m tensed and i shouted on you.
and after that he kissed on her forehead .
and Noor being Noor melted in his arm and said that actually i went to drop Mahira outside office.
And then he said oh really 🤨🤨🤨🤨

Ok leave it said Armaan.
And then Armaan said to her tell me one thing noor what did u do this time.
Then Noor smiled and said that patients jaan u will come to know tomorrow but till then u have to be keep quiet 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫.

Armaan smiled at her and said
U know Jaan u r becoming naughty day by day .and i m not going to leave
U if ur any prank harm u.

Noor said " ok jaan no problem i will keep these things in mind😘😘😚.

After that Noor said slowly " jaan u know na ur very good person. U r worlds best husband "

Armaan's saw her keenly and said .......

Hello guys how are you?
I hope you all are fine.
What do you think what is going to happen ?
Why Noor is talking extra sweetly?
Guys please comment and vote so that I can improve my stories

Thanks for your all support
my lovely readers 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍